Rsham looking for 2 day raiding guild HC only

hey, im currently looking to get myself back into raiding. im a 376 equipped resto shaman. been raiding heroic on him since HFC so i know my class pretty well these days. i moved to draenor from kazzak last febuary. dabbled in and out of some mythic bosses during legion so have some exp there but im not looking for mythic raiding now as i do not have the time. just wanna bash out heroic in a reasonable time frame to grab my curve. Also wanna try and do some rated arena this seaon. my current guild has gone pretty ghost atm, been riding the casual wave in the last few months. if i seem right for you(s) get at me and we can talk some more! bnet BearAugz#2344 or jmán in game!

Hi.

You may be interested in our guild. I’ve added you on battlenet in the hopes of having a chat in game.

Thanks

Chill55#2619

Hello Jmán!

We’re a mature HC and Mythic raiding guild called Ballmers Peak. Traditionally we’ve been focused on HC progress but in Uldir we also started Mythic progress but only managed to get 2/8 due to some dropping off the game. We’re currently trying to recruit more people in order to be able to do Mythic Progress as well. However, we definitely emphasize a good social enviroment over hardcore progression and most are new to Mythic progression.

We raid Wed & Sun 20-23 server time.

We’re currently 4/8HC and also have many players who are interested in Mythic+.

If you’re interested in speaking more you can hit us up on Discord at Jashok#5940. I’ve also added you on BNet.

Hey man! If you are still looking please add me: Kreatif #2814

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.