R.Shaman is 0 fun in Arena/pvp (for me)

especially for players which are new to healing in arena. Yeah im bad and i have to practice more . But i have to say i have absolutly 0 fun doing it. And most of the feedback from other shamans says the same. Its just not fun.
Pls if u enjoy the spec atm, tell me. I hope at some point i can enjoy it srsly.
And i dont say my opinion should matter, because im low skilled. And i cant forsure say what i dont enjoy…its just srsly super unfun…fury warrior or any other high dps spec eats me. 1 wrong global or dont prepared 2 globales ahead you are dead or your mate is dead. Legendaries are super boring. You have 100 buttons doing lil to nothing, you have 66% dead talents. you have so many dead honortalents.

Pls tell me if im wrong, srsly i hope i am.

you are not wrong at all,Rsham is in one of its worse states since i cant even remember when,i dont remember recent season that Rsham was that hard in the bottom of all the healers(only MW monk is in the dumpster with us)

2 Likes

I only do RBG’s at the moment because to be honest, I think it’s the only place in PvP where we’re viable… Last season I think we were ok, I enjoyed playing it. Now, it’s not even meh, it’s just bad, we can’t compete imo, but I’m not that experienced in it aswell so, I might be wrong.

Also, who ever thought about the tier-set bonus for resto shaman and thought it was a good idea for pvp also, is just seriously delusional… Where, oh where do we use chain heal on arenas? The only thing that might alright is the totems casting a chain heal, but even that is ‘meh’ imo. But again, not that experienced, so I might be wrong or playing the class wrong…

Only the tidebringer PvP-Talent makes the 4 set playable in arena and even then it’s not that good. This setbonus was clearly designed for PvE…

1 Like

Blizzard doesnt interested in to anyone play a healer.
They hate healers.
Only lovechild is the holypriest

Since the abusing thing in blizzard the pvp is downgrading too much.

Maybe the developers who left, was the pvp dev team and others doesnt really know is there a thing called “pvp”

Shaman set bonus may be only for rated bg. Who the hell casts chain heal in 2s? God like affli 4th set bonus with Drain Soul. Its a real problem in blizzard.

tbh Cleansing waters, Nature’s Focus conduit and Jonat’s lege is very fun for me in the few RBGs i played

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.