Russains Premades destroying the fun

Lord, you really like to hear yourself talking, don’t you? However, you’re not as smart as you want to look like.
You know god damn well what OP means - and if it was one single realm that abused premade random BGs like this, the title would have realm name in it instead of nationality.
You have nothing to add to this conversation.

2 Likes

Hi! Just wanted to say a few things from the point of view of “scary russian premade murderer of innocent players”:

1. It’s very common for our random groups to communicate in chat, so that’s why you probably have that “they are suspiciously coordinated” feeling. I’d say 99% of the time it’s not a premade, just people who care about winning enough to type in chat important things like “let’s attack point X, two people stay on defense here”, “enemies coming to point Y, need help”
  2. I feel like this situation is slowly becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy. I’ve been in a couple of BGs where our enemies seemed to give up instantly. Like, there was almost no resistance, as if people decided to just give us quick victory and move on. (I’ve also had BGs where european players totally kicked our asses, so don’t say it’s not possible!)
3 Likes

I hate them aswell, simply u cannot go epic bg alone, because there are 2-3 premade parties in 99% ebgs. And these clowns all in voice and kicking all if u dont play with them, i mean if u dont wanna hk farm - they just kick u by abusing AFK system and u get a kitty for 15 mins. Cancer.

6 Likes

Video says enough, this subject is old and dated. Its not a problem hence blizzard has not addressed it. Sure its not fun losing to asiojoiasjxojasx from the realm of aoishjoixahsoxhaosx (cant write crylic so this will do) i wouldnt appreciate it either, or atleast I didnt used to.

What you want to believe and what the reality is will always be different to an extent. I think its just more of the matter people struggle to find fun dynamic PVP, it feels static and tiring to lost and often get curbed by what feels like “premade” parties of five or so, which is fair enough when you get curbed repeatedly. Its why i stopped playing my main and played more classes where you can sit at max range and play from there - so even if i did lose, I’d still have fun on the most part since I’d get ignored to a greater extent since I’m not a melee on the alts I use for Un-rated PVP.

Hope this might shed some light or atleast hit it home for some people.

1 Like

=(
You know it’s bad when even you don’t wanna join. Do they typically use in-game chat or is chat (I assume) organised outside of the game?

1 Like

Mostly in game chat.

So essentially you queue up and it’s a bad luck of the draw if you get one of these pre-mades? That’s pretty harsh. At least if the comms were used out of the game you could join the chat, wait for them to enter the BG and queue separately.

complain wont help go out there go again or do theny do go premade u heve eqeul change win

time war use weapon use by oppsing team

Best Idea EU
Extend this feature to rated BGs as well

1 Like

FYI, Russian is not a race …

1 Like

Yes but my mistake in terminology doesn’t make discrimination against a nationality ok.

2 Likes

lol

“heeeey… just because Ronaldo and his friends play against you and your neighbour, doesnt mean being portugees is a unfair advantage”…

Problem is, they take the seriousnes in pvp to another lvl. A lvl probably more fitted way into serious rated stuff…

Its just not fun being up against a people taking it a BIT more serious than you in all the aspects regarding pvp… cause it makes you lose 19/20 bgs agains them

2 Likes

Um… what is your point here? Are you saying players from premade random battlegrounds are as good as Ronaldo is at football? The point I was making still stands whatever the nationalty of a premade group is it has nothing to do with the problem.

No they don’t they talk on comms and call out targets.

Premade groups are rarer than people think especially outside of epic bgs. The stereotype has become more of a problem than the original problem. People see Russian letters and often don’t try if anything goes wrong.

Next time your in a bg and see Russian letter click on the instance eye and look at their team. Next to their names you can mouse over their honor badge to see their honor level.

The groups that are premade are made to farm honor which is why they prefer epic bgs. Honor is accountwide so you can tell quickly and easily if its a proper premade honor farm.

If their honor levels are nothing special then your just getting beaten by better players.

1 Like

No he didn’t sound racist in any way you sound biased, hyppocrite and over sensitive, russians do play dirty and abuse the 40 vs 40 setup, use add ons to queue in bg and come with the uneeded lag: fact nothing else.

1 Like

Russians do that? All Russians do it? No one else in any other country does it?

This. This right here is the problem I have with these threads.

4 Likes

Ok. Most Russians do it, some Germans do it, and others rarely do it. Hence the complains about Russians. Happy?

Still doesn’t change the fact that battlegrounds vs Russians are the least enjoyable to play.

P.S. Would you complain about the others too just to be politically correct, or would you complain about the thing that you like the least?

1 Like

Can you stop hammering on the minor notion of discrimination that hardly anyone cares about in the context of this discussion? People arent coming here to this thread to fix large societal issues, people are coming here to this thread because the topic resonates with them in one form or another.

Objectively accept that the problem, regardless of how its being worded, exists.

I.E.;
There are people who want to do large coordinated group BGs without rating being attached and theyre being matched against solo queuers, in terms of regional difference there is enough of it that this creates a lopsided effect that is causing EU players to drop out of BGs (didn’t have to mention race here once) no matter how often you try to remind them of how racist they are for experiencing what they think and speaking out their frustration about it

Then present a solution;
I.E.;
Allow raid premades through the game client and put a matchmaker on it, then break any addon that tries to circumvent it

Again without mentioning race once

I understand and agree that finger pointing isnt gonna help but what youre doing is Just fanning the flames by pointing the finger with even heavier accusations back at the people who are openly debating the issue

And even then you dont want them silenced because regardless of how they indicate or describe the problem, there is a problem and if you say to someone who mentions problems “lol to your problem youre racist” and then ignore the problem then you blind yourself to the consequences of the problem they were trying to bring up (which in this scenario could be such a massive boycott from EU for BGs and no calling them racist wont ever fix that, actually calling someone racist never fixes any real problem)

Either you arent noticing that youre doing this or youre just doing this for virtue signalling (good luck if so cause this ain’t Tumblr)

Sorry if this is harsh but its painfully annoying to Just see people dismiss actual problems even when theyre not properly worded with a single buzzword

8 Likes

one tip to all who cryin all day all night about " OMG STILL RUSS, OMG CHEATERS OMG RUS"
Learn to play pvp . have fun lads

5 Likes

I’m of the view nowadays that Blizzard aren’t going to fix it so you can keep whining about it on the forums or English server PVPers can get good.

It’ll be the former ofc.

and pls when meeting russians in epic bg we should be able to leave without getting deserter debuff ty