Russains Premades destroying the fun

Just finished an AV being for one hour afk against a team with 15 healers and 4 tanks. Those 4 players honor lvl 4/7/11/21 in a group who the lowest was at 441 must be very pleased customers.

At least u found a nice way to get gold or real money. I really admire you.

Btw blizzard that team was not a premade and nothing shady was going on or nothing out of the ordinary used to bring 15 healers in one epic bg with 9 of them from the same guild. Nothing to see here ppl move along.

2 Likes

That was our team, most players were gladiator exp. and they have 1.8 million honor killing minimum. Not only you. We farmed all horde teams today.

Agree with OP.

Dh released during legion expension. One player from russian horde farmed so much honor killing last few years. He is world 1 honor killer demon hunter: https://www.wowprogress.com/char_statistics/field.honor_kills/class.demon_hunter he has 5 million honor killing on his demon hunter.

Also my friend deadgeim ; He has 5 million honor killing on his both shamans:
https://www.wowprogress.com/char_statistics/field.honor_kills

Also maloriuk from russian server is facing for world honor killing rankings , he is world 1 honorable kills paladin: https://www.wowprogress.com/char_statistics/field.honor_kills

Maloriuk farms at least 5000 horde players a day if he want to play with us. Those are just examples. There are many russians on every classes.

^that druid is trolling you.

You don’t even pvp on russian server btw. Why do you write here. I make +100 bgs a day including rated ones. It takes 5 hours for me to get 4 honor level. You need to learn things how they work out.

Yo, racist means being hateful towards a different race, russians are caucasians, so as you. Learn what racist means before throwing up words just because youve heard them in the media. Jeez

ALL premades should be banned from RANDOM BGS
As a solo player I have no fun in playing bgs right now. ALL i meet is premades ( mostly russian).

4 Likes

a party premade is fine by me, discord coordinated full premades are not.

Blizzard pit in game chat in cos they want you to talk to each other, they want you to be social. It’s an mmo!

We farmed all horde teams today.

Nice !!! :rofl:

Massive multiplayer game, can you show me where mmo shows you have to be social.

It was and MMO before voice chat.

^This.
But blizzard dont care.

1 Like

Ban those bloody russians and let them be with the chinese!!!

Wow istn’t fun anymore with cyrillic names!!

2 Likes

Seriously… quit whining about the Russians…

I do not give up, I directly get out of the battle.
We know the end Allieance vs Horde (Russians)

give those russians their own server and everyone is happy.
They can hit their heads by themselves!!

2 Likes

They have their own servers and quit whining about Russian folks. I have some in my RBG team and they are nice. Not saying all Russians are nice but treating them like 2nd rank people is discrimination.

2 Likes

Ban urself please

3 Likes

I completely agree, 10 man russian teams running 3 healers are ruining the BG que, if you wanna premade join RBG’s and premade. Dont sit in regular BG ques for easy wins solely because youre all in comms.

1 Like