Russains Premades destroying the fun

Why arent you in comms?

I can’t believe they haven’t bothered to do anything about this by now. Stop any teaming up for random battlegrounds altogether, if you want to team up take on rated AND if you had half russians on one side and half on the other it would all stop straight away…the only real winners is when a pvp match is close and exciting thrashing and being thrashed is just a waste of time…most russians speak/type fine english certainly enough for the very little that goes on in pvp…though they probably use it a lot or they couldn’t be so coordinated. Even pvp matches split them over both groups and do something about this cheating tactics people are all talking about or just scrap pvp altogether and end cheating nonsense for good.

1 Like

only strong team suv

semipremades ruins the fun just as much.

Knowing you will be up against a team that is 50-70% premade kinda makes you think “fck this”.

So blizzard… How about getting ur head out of the behind and start working for the monthly fee we slap into this?

2 Likes

not premade just bad players ruin u fun Russia are better honest complain about russian start get tire some

Before Blizzard started massbanning wintraders in top arena the whole Russian arena ladder were halfnaked wintraders.

I dont care if i get banned or anything, thats how the whole ladder looked. I also know that Blizzard is hiding a secret forum where only “streamers” can post, proving they dont care about others feedback. And then they started doing premades together with the same German people, but i guess… it gotta be random.

1 Like

If i go into a BG and see the other side has all Russian writing…i just leave…its easier.

3 Likes

Russians should be banned all of them. Ive reported several of them for cheating with proof of it. And the fact its RANDOM pvp then any premade shouldnt be able to join at all. Many poeple dont have a large guild or many pvp friends to lean back on. So this should Blizzard fix asap…

4 Likes

Get lost. You are proven to cheat…

not cheat if u sey russian win all time well u know thet not treu most eu players bit bad honest most love fight middel thet why u lose

Thanks, you make it easier for us to win when you leave bg

3 Likes

^This.

LeL. 1500 challenger on rated bg. Only 30-50% win rate on non epic bgs, where u dont go premade with 12398701298 healers? No any real title or raiting achi anywhere.
Seriously, u need l2p before talking something.

What makes you special since you lose 100% bgs to him 7/24…

1 Like

indeed russian are fine noting wrong whit them bad players problem

Lol 37 lvl talking

3 Likes

Everything is rasist these days get used to it, even there is just one human race but nevermind. And if you leave bg only because you see russians ( moon runes ) instead of normal writing then it is kind of your problem. And i bet they are not all in premades… just many people in bgs dont use that think on theirs neck.

Lol, another one noname 1500 raited russian hero.

Muhehe something never change. Russians tryharding in random bgs. Eu guys are butthurted .But where is Lecta?

Are they having advantage? Yes ofc they have they speak all russian and mainly they are used to obey orders. They just imagine that leader is putin himself. :slight_smile:

And you know what? These threads exists for years so forget about blizzard doing anything with it. But what is very annoying is playing melee againts putins with their latency this is imo biggest problem.

For me just enable full premades and problem is solved EZ. +you have to play casters because you cant hit them.

I’m 2400 , can you tell the same to me? You lose every bg to them.

1 Like

You know what? Im from eu and my english is bad still i have to play with others.You dont have issues with communication with us on forums because you defend russians in every single thread. So you can speak english cant you?

1 Like