Russains Premades destroying the fun

95% cant on russian realms.

So 95% of russians cant say inc stables or focus holy pala? Ok

they cant say stables or focus pala , its english.

In russian we say

“атакют стойла” which means they are attacking stables.

or “помошь стойла срочно” which means help stables urgent.

we dont use inc stables , everything is in our language.

Imho i realized its not Russia, Germany or horde that ruins the bgs…

Its the alliance themselves with their fkc up attitude and the fact ppl dont really give a sht about it…

People on alliance dont care. They dont really care for how the bg turns out.
Hell people will even keep rezzing with the horde hardcamping the GY…

Thats what fck things up…

1 Like

Look at Trapeyes’ posts here for example. I cannot for the life of me understand anything he says! It’s almost English in the sense that some words are or atleast appear to be English, but not enough so to make any kind of sense. Even your English is way better!

This is the reality in our bg’s aswell, not all Europeans are fluid English speakers, as a matter of fact some don’t speak it at all. So no amount of voice chat is going to help! And mixing Russian players in on the same teams as the rest of EU won’t make any difference other than everyone facing the same disadvantages.

It’s RANDOM bg’s, whether normal or epic, and so it should be equally random for everyone.

2 Likes

Trapeye is nothing more than a Russian lickspittle who doesn’t even join eBGs. His advice is about as useful as a fireman with wooden legs so not even worth deciphering.

2 Likes

9 days later 33 bgs in row later and not a single european is encountered in bgs. NOT EVEN ONE. Its not scam forced matchmaking by blizztards. Keep paying sheeps its all random.

Lately my battlenet contanct saw our chat on blizzard forums wrote me , hymos player , back in the day on one of the expension , he bought boost with gold from me.

No wonder you lose

The poster is right. Wether you like it or not russians average player in bgs is just better and the winrate between russians and eu is very off and thats a statistical fact. Yes fact. I dont know why, maybe just communication or just how they look at the game and improve, but it doesnt matter, they are better. So why cant you pair the russians against just other russian teams. Its no fun to just get steamrolled in a random BG. People have been complaining about this for a long time, and if you bothered trying to put an employee into the BG´s you would quickly understand how frustrating it is. Whenever you join a random BG and the opposite team is russian, ppl in chat just immediately start crying and just go afk. Put russians against russians, and EU vs EU so the average player on each team is equally bad.

ahaha may be you are blind?

only aholes do this tbh

2 Likes

And he knows that. And I suspect the big fear about merging with the rest of the EU is we won’t put up with that nonsense. It’s appalling. Can blame it on language all they want, but they’ve got a good thing going here and mixing with the rest of us would screw that up.

You seem a conscientious person on the face of it - what are your thoughts on merging Russia with EU in BGs? For, against, ambivalent?

There’s an interesting post on MMO-Champ from a guy who plays with (I guess) Russian Alliance who says there are those who don’t want to play the GY-farm game, but essentially have to join pre-made as otherwise they would end up in a 1/2 group scenario. Essentially - they don’t have a choice but to play the RL’s way or get kicked, and as it’s such a small community of pvpers - getting kicked is a hell of a blow.

Just the Two of Us: 2000 - 07/03/2009
Grand Marshal - 02/05/2013

Dk in 2009 2vs2 arena … 2000 raiting … just lol
No raiting or any title after anywhere.

Аnd all this counts only if you not just a buyer.

Try better next time.

If you get blacklisted on ru bgs , you had better change character name. Today against ru horde RL said dont capture frostwolf graveyard. One druid capped it. Few seconds later he got kicked. Players said everyone here for honor killing.

NO, u better stay away from ebgs if ure blacklisted like i am. Bgs much better, than this cancer ru ebg sh*t like this.

Its a lie, noone likes stupid HK farm, maximum 25% of them, another 75% just had to or they will be kicked like that druid, they are just prisoners of ur ebg mafia.

1 Like

Yeah I read you on ru side forums a lot. I’m not blacklisted though. If you dont want to get kicked , just dont cap any graveyard. because when you cap everyone will rude and say everyone here for farm and they will link their uncompleted 250k hk ach.

They kicked my best friends because of that. at least 6-7 of them.

I believe you mate. Most people I know would want a dynamic game that has ups and downs and challenges. This roflstomp “only attack as a horde and slow farm” has got to be DAF.
=/

1 Like

Well another reason to mix russian brothers with us. To end this hk farm mafia.

I’d rather cut my own toe off then voicechat with random strangers and I wouldnt be suprised if I wasnt the only one, If its only doable with comms then I’d rather only do it with people I know or not at all

The issue isnt really comms cause its accessible to all, its organized 5+ premade (in a system that is designed to not allow it, even if its bad at it) VS random group, that is what is causing players to just stop doing random BGs all together

Despite the dramatic opening claim I’m not demanding changes or unsub or anything dramatic like that, its just that I play other games in the time I now would have spend on BGs and to me thats a solution too