Russian bgs

Wether you like it or not russians average player in bgs is just better and the winrate between russians and eu is very off and thats a statistical fact. Yes fact. I dont know why, maybe just communication or just how they look at the game and improve, but it doesnt matter, they are better. So why cant you pair the russians against just other russian teams. Its no fun to just get steamrolled in a random BG. People have been complaining about this for a long time, and if you bothered trying to put an employee into the BG´s you would quickly understand how frustrating it is. Whenever you join a random BG and the opposite team is russian, ppl in chat just immediately start crying and just go afk. Put russians against russians, and EU vs EU so the average player on each team is equally bad.

6 Likes

They arent better they just tryharding more. If they have some noob they become so toxic to him that he rather leave and go back to internet guides. They are used to obey orders from leader. And honorable kill si more valuable then their currency. Jk

We are humans so russian is like german or guy from sweden. But russians take it more serious like they are playing rated. They feel strong when they crush eu millenial with 120k hp…Eu guys just dont care usually.

2 Likes

I confirm that, i coming on BG to crush my enemies, not play in dolls

1 Like

There are only a few russian servers. If we are matched only with each other we will have huge queues. Like 30-40 minutes and more, it was that bad in the past. It does not seems fair at all.

It seems to me that russian players are somewhat demonized here. We are not that toxic, no one will force you to leave bg if you are undergearead, you will hear some sharp comments though. I have yet to see bg-wide voicecomms in random groups. There are no leader more often than not, and if there is one not everyone will follow orders. Don’t believe everything you hear from trolls on this forum.
My english probabli isn’t the best, sorry for that

2 Likes

You’re speaking from the Russian Horde side of the game. Given all the posts in threads here (about how often Russian Alliance beat you guys) it doesn’t surprise me you don’t use the tactics I’ve quoted, as you pretty much sound like normal players, much like the rest of us in the EU.

Look at the history of complaints on the forums and you’ll notice a couple of pretty consistent particulars: most complaints about Russian teams are made from horde players and most are in reference to eBGs.

I don’t, for one second, think Naha is trolling us however. He has stated they use these tactics on multiple occasions and there are corroborating reports from other Russian players confirming this.

I appreciate you don’t want to be penalised for something you haven’t been a part of, which is why I’d rather see us merged than any other solution.

Russians destroying casual random bgs. Its fact.

You seems like a reasonable guy not like this guardian druid which made his personal diary from this forum. Im from non english speaking country and just for me its unfair that russians and germans have their own battlegroup but playing againts everyone. I want to play with russians they are good players, germans are good players too . Thats all. Imagine some guy walking in russian forum and tell everybody to l2p. Its because people like this guardian druid that russians are demonized in wow and in other games too.Because if somevody with english letters is toxic its just a guy…but if somebody with cyrilic is toxic is toxic russian.

Ofc its l2p , we lose minimum 2-3 bgs to eng daily , they play good. I invited some people from this forum to bgs , they made 400k damage , while russians made 10.000k damage , no wonder why they are whinning here.

No they’re not. I win plenty of times against russians in 10 & 15 man bg’s.

The only problem is the semi-premades they have in the Epic BG’s and how often as EU horde I come up against an almost complete RU team.

You can tell the semi-premades. They always have at least 2 but usually 3 or 4 players that aren’t RU leading the BG. One of those players will do ZERO damage an healing and stay in stealth passing out orders.

Logged on this afternoon for a but of a chill and a few bg’s. So far, 5 epic bg’s in a row against RU premades. THATS the problem. No 1 against RU one against EU…just RU…all day long.

Give RU separate BG’s now.

1 Like

No you wont. RU does nothing but queue for Epic Randoms all day. There’s plenty of RU players to make up 80 players for an epic bg.

Ru horde 58 minutes per epic bg queue , just saying

Then you might want to explain why I just got stomped by RU in IoC, queued for another epic random, queue popped after 6-7 minutes and met mostly the same RU players in there too? :thinking:

I call BS.

When you finish , you queued again , you met the players from 1 bg before , russians wont stop queueing until they lose. just wait a little after you exit , your team mates will meet that ru alliance team again while you queue for eng team when they are fighting with ru.

You just stated that RU epic bg queues were 58 minutes…yet I’m meeting RU who have only queued for 5-6 minutes for an epic BG.

After the losing in IoC and WG i took a 5 min break to go make coffee. Joined queue a bit later…another RU team in IoC…

7 RU teams in a row now no matter what time I queue or how long i wait in between queues. Always a premade with same same few EU server players playing raid leader.

So, you’re talking nonsense.

If RU want to ruin Epic bg’s in this toxic manner, let RU play RU and you can all be happy having a 40 v 40 clusterf*%k at stonehearth bunker or something…

1 Like

Yes if you give a break for 5 minute you will get ru again , que after 25 minutes since ru get in epic with 25-40 minutes.

At 1pm you will wait much more than 1 hour for ru epic que.

You’ve contradicted yourself twice now, keep it up. First you said RU had 58 minute wait times, then you agreed with me that they can get in after 6-7 minutes…which is why I’m meeting the same players. Now you’re saying they have 25-40 minute waits? Well which is it?

Let me guess, what ever time I say I have waited or queued for, you’ll have some excuse or reason as to why I’m doing it wrong? Yeah?

Why should I wait 25 minutes to try and avoid being HK farmed by RU teams only to get into a BG and its RU again?

Bottom line.

RU toxic tactics and semi-premades in Epic bg’s is completely ruining the BG experience for a lot of players. Let RU play against RU.

2 Likes

You need to enter epic bg when 1 ru ally bg is active. Because there cant be more than 1 ru epic bg.

In the morning ru quees for epic more than 1 hour.

At 6-8pm it is around 20-40 minutes.

When you fight russians on epic and your bg finished , ru ally will enter epic bg again , if you enter epic bg durin when ru ally in epic you wont meet them.

Also our win rates are not that 100% 2 days ago I lost 5 epic bg , yesterday I lost 3-4 , today I won all epics.

Also after 1am server time there wont be any russians on epics since they sleep.

You were saying ru ally win all right now germans are winning and alliance is 23 players on wintergrasp.

L2p

This is just the typical attitude that is ruining wow.

Oh the russians are too good for your weak little sense of pride? Better BAN THEM. Absolutely pathetic. If you don’t like losing then don’t play pvp you sad act. What a complete loser.

Nonsense. You’re trying to tell me RU cant get together more than 40 players. Many EU players will tell you how often they meet RU teams in Epic bg’s throughout the day. There cant be only one Ru epic bg…

This is the third group of random numbers you’ve pulled out of the air to try and claim how long RU queues are. Want to have another go? Never mind, don’t bother. I know I see the same Ru players BG after BG with only sometimes a 5-6 minute queue time during the day…and often with the same semi-premade leaders.

Which is why I’ve waited anywhere form 5 to 25 minutes to queue today for Epic bg’s…and still ended up against RU. Just come out of a WG against a RU team who were HK farming GY’s with demolishers for 25 minutes…then 6 minutes later into an AV with the same RU players…with the same semi-premade leaders who play form non RU realms.

Make RU play RU. Makes everyone’s game that much more enjoyable.

You get to do your 40 v 40 blob fights and GY farming and EU doesn’t have to get bored to death in every epic bg. Easy.