Russian bgs

Average people is very bad on eu comparing ru , because they spend wow game time to pve more than pvp.

I mean, Russians are known for being more superior when it comes to fighting wars in the winter… so I’m not sure why people are so surprised that Russians dominate people in AV and WG.

Personally I don’t mind too much that Russian premades are everywhere but sometimes matches last for waaaaay too long, but at the same time that’s what epic BGs are all about, matches that last longer than the average normal BG.

I don’t think the devs can or will do anything about it though, so we just need to learn to live with it.

Thats why epic bg rewards are 2 times better and sometimes 3 times better. 50 minutes lasting bgs.

Seems you are on my wintergrasp atm , since we lost last 2 wintergrasp.

try to reg with waiting 30 minutes.

You mean the same Wintergrasp you just won with 300+ HK’s and 1300+ honour?

Noticed the same premade names form an earlier wintergrasp, and even some from the AV I did previously where RU farmed frostwolf GY for 50 minutes and won 600-0 on reinforcements with 2k+ honour and 400+ HK’s each.

10 straight Epic BG’s 10 straight RU teams…every game a loss.

Aaaaand Just got into an IoC. Same RU players that just won in Wintergrasp. 5 minute queue Maximum.

Such PvP. Such FUN

3 Likes

Nope 1 bg before it was different players ,

You are fighting against orelik atm, I typed things to you on workshop fight 5 minutes ago This is rage!

After coming out of a losing Wintegrasp I queued again and met players that I’d seen in that wintergrasp in the very next IoC. We lost that IoC too.

My queue has just popped for Wintergrasp again…and guess what…first NON RU team of the day.

It’s nice to enter a bg and not think “oh ffs not this cr*p again”

You are in luck , we got eng horde again.

After ru bgs you need to wait a little not to take the risk.

The problem is the names. I don’t know who has funny names that are references to something or not. I don’t want to learn to read it either. Blizzard should give all russians free name change and demand names in writing we can read.

Oh and, russians as compensation for the free name change get 300% increased damage in the first 20 epic BGs they enter after changing name.

Russians are 90% bots, that is the only way they could be so coordinated in random BGs.

Bots are soposedly easy to find with blizz software, though we do get the odd trojan appearing in bgs.

I have come across some boxers, 4 coordinated boomies does some real damage. Boxing is legal in blizz world, what isnt is the circumvention of amount of characters in running macros and of scripts both of which can cause serious latency issues i believe.

Do you play this character? I was never able to get in touch to you. You are offlne 7/24

I play both sides, Alliance is also like this. What is more, from what I have heared from in-game chat horde is winnig more often but I’m not entirely sure about it. I don’t usually play eBGs though, don’t like them and queues are huge.

I have noticed that BGs against russian and eu players feels a bit different. Russians tend to stick together, if you go somewhere a bunch of people will follow, if you hit someone people will join you. It is not skill or target calling, it is just safer and more effective this way. EU, on the other hand, tend to play as if they are in a duel. Of couse it is entirely subjective.

2 Likes

Yes whenever I hit someone , other 9 players hit my target even if we are not on voice.

That’s the main difference there- normal BGs aren’t a problem. I’d say maybe one out of ten normal BGs is against a Russian team and like any other team we win some, we lose some. The complaints are all about the epics. :slight_smile:

Definitely agree with you here. I’ve been killed, rezzed, mounted up and been on my way to somewhere and a Russian player will literally ignore me as I attack him on his mount just so he can get to the hive . It’s very rare a player will break from the team and take you head on but on occasion, when they do, they’re really nothing special. They’re indistinguishable from any other player.

Stop being butthurt nobody wants to ban them. But mix all of people to one big battlegroup (germans, russians, french) for super fast ques and fair gameplay for everyone. Or make them to play againts themselfs etc. And dont bring me this language argument its mmo so stop being spoiled kids anf learn to communicate like a real mmorpg player or go play hearthstone or diablo. Evey other nations have to deal with it so np.

2 Likes

You must be the biggest troll on this forum

1 Like

Just wondering if Russian Alliance ever play vs Russian Horde?
Also why no mixing Russians with no-Russians?

Tired playing against russians, we cant understand their name, we cant focus them properly, we re so disadvantaged with our latin letter vs their cyrillic letters.

I dont pay to be pit ALL DAY LONG against russians. this is not europe.

Some of us have been asking for this since they first showed up.

Their argument was “can’t speak english” yet most if not all I’ve encounted so far can most definitely speak english.