Russian bgs

Why is rating so important to you, Bob Harold Plantbottle?

Your rating is on arena , when you join rated bgs , people will ask rbg experience first then you will say Iā€™m gladiator too.

Bob Harold Plantbottle. The best thing in every expansion since it came out was pet battles. No one has time for rbg or arena these days, only pet battles.

Heā€™s got a point Bob.

moonsea no brain ever 1 cen play it heck even my littel broter cen do it he 5 haha just take tower def them etc

work as team u win fight middel dont win rush most players do rush boss great idd ā€¦

1 Like

That last sentence is a bit of a word salad but, ok, I think I got:

• Take towers and defend them
  • Donā€™t rush
  • Play as a team

Thatā€™s it? THATS YOUR L2P ā€˜ADVICEā€™?

No no noā€¦ you donā€™t get off that easy. Address the specific scenarios above. Because if you walk into an eBG against RA and thatā€™s all you have to bring to the table - youā€™ve lost.

Rofl, thatā€™s like advising people to ā€œcapture flagsā€ in WSG. GTFO with that generic wiki-BG tactics pish.

p.s. stop being a coward. Jump into some eBGs for an evening. Go show us how itā€™s done. I dare ya :smiley:

mean like 100 guide how better u self pvp take less 1 mint look at them but ye

reason russian win work as team eu dont so ye l2p problem not coward but dont waste my time silly lose

I win against russians more than i lose to them to be honest.
I have losing streaks and I have winning streaks. No matter if Iā€™m faced against English, French, German or Russian realms and no matter the faction.

I agree it hits harder to lose when I play horde though, due to the longer queue times.

this guy get it just team problem players problem does not metter accept lose u win nexst time

This guyā€™s talking about random BGs not epic BGs. I donā€™t even need him to clarify this to know this is the case. SO yea, back to the questions.

Tell you what - if you canā€™t answer them ask your 5 year old brother. Maybe he can help with the puzzles before you lol.

thet was for epice bg ā€¦

Eh? What, did you ask him in a private conversation or something lol?

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS. I have some nice screenshots to respond with and now youā€™re just stalling.

Youā€™ve offered absolutely nothing to the conversation. You seriously, in the little trap mind, think that people here donā€™t know the basic strategies for AV? Are you so seriously naive enough to believe that youā€™re so much better a player than all of these people complaining on the forums?

Your answers donā€™t suffice. Nothing you have said has won those AVs above. Last try buddyā€¦

make it count!

Are the scenarios too wordy? I get English isnā€™t your main language so will absolutely take the time out to rephrase them. Would that help?

reason why dont replay dont tink wort it i said wat i want i never said i was better point here commen ever 1 cen agree team affort to win all saw forums russian complain get tired of thet some tims ā€¦ u cen ez win on them but players keep going about it ā€¦

ever 1 right to play how he want always been this way back day german now it russian who nexst italians

dont give tips there non give players thet been play this game for years know this always been this way

And that right there is where your ignorance shows my friend. Itā€™s not easy, at all. It requires premade groups stacked with healers. It requires kicking low ilvl players or people who donā€™t do as we say. It requires overcoming language barriers. These arenā€™t L2P issā€¦ wait. Unless you mean learn to pre-made!!! Now that would make more sense.

Yes these guys have been around for years but it was occasional games. The pool was much larger and you could put up with an occasional roflstomp.

These are continuous farms. All night, and day by the sounds of it. If you actually played eBGs however you would know this. And you would not be on these forums defending them at every turn.

yes so make own premade fight back ez fix

#trollcleanuponaisle2please

not troll if speak treu do only def russian theny show time and again stronger thet why i def them