Russian Premades in battlegrounds 2

Well after several years already playing I never decided to write anything on the forums and less in an English because it is not my official language, today I want to talk about the unfair way to find rival on the battlefields and our friends the Russians, as we all know many times we enter a battlefield that is supposed to be European and we stumble upon 15 Russos vs 15 Europeans from different countries of Europe with different languages already here begins the injustice that we do not communicate in the same language and well there is a lot of diversity in itself and they obviously feel much more comfortable together apart that literally have a chance of victory of more than 70% checked for more than 2 years playing and losing all we know that today’s World of Warcraft there is a lot of money in between and a big business that every day works better than are the boosts of mythical honor arenas and raids we are going to today one can pay for anything and legally. to get you whatever in this video game that every day discourages me more after 15 long years playing it this part does not bother me is indifferent to me is indifferent to me although it does the dirty play and the people who spend time does no good to them given that there are others who work doing those services in the end I ONLY ASK THAT IF THE RUSSOS ARE IN THE EUROPEAN SERVER THAT PLAY MIXED WITH US AND NOT IN PREMADES THAT WITHOUT POWER CLAIM THEY ARE. LITERALLY IT’S WHAT IT SEEMS TO EVERY STEP YOU PLAY AGAINST THEM, WHERE everyone knows exactly where to go and what to do…

5 Likes

There is will be much more in SL with honour farm. Actually there is a lot non-Russians premades, everyone rage at coz cirilica names. There is difference between u think but not sure premade this or not and when you 100% sure, coz in mixed epic BG can’t be non-premade with 30 Russians names in it.

Blizzard should stop linking different language realms together. Let Russian play Russians, Germans vs Germans, English vs English etc. Also let premades fight premades, make two ques one for solo and one for group. I dont care if that takes longer to form aslong as you have a fighting chance.

2 Likes

I am Russian and speak English. Chill.

1 Like

Id rather play with russians instead of whiney children like you.
Alot of germans does not speak english, many spanish and french as well. What are we gonna do now? Ban them off WoW just because you feel entitled to request so?

Get real guys, get serious.

6 Likes

Everything you say is suspect, because of your broken english. No bias or axe to grind, right? Lol. Could you be any more transparent?

2 Likes

Why exactly my English is broken “offended” dwarf?
I know you feel entitled that everybody MUST agree with you and come out with the offensive here but care to elaborate “the why” :joy:

You said “a lot of Germans does not…” and don’t capitalize nation and language names, my friend.

WoW!!!
Such an amazing fail!!!

I mean you triggered children can find the silliest of excuses to justify your nerdrage over loosing BG’s to russians.(Yes russians with no capital, just because it triggered two.)
Learn to play, make your own premades and stomp them.
That is how the game works, the best win. Not the one that whines in the forums.

2 Likes

Because you’re obviously a russian with poor english, defending the indefensible. Shouldn’t have to point that out.

2 Likes

While you are just a whining kid about russians who clearly cant L2P and resides in forum whining as a last resort.

No pvp, no pve, no M+.
I guess forum whining is what you do in game because you cant do the rest.

PS
No im not russian, not even close but i do speak 3 languages even when i make mistakes on them. You again? Just one. Get over yourself whiner.

Don’t see how someone with near 175 honor level and Grand Marshal achieve has, “no pvp”, I’ve plenty of experience in the content under discussion. No-one cares about arena pillar humping, or rbg’s, it’s completely irrelevant to the debate at hand and as for your other qualifiers, I fail to see wtf pve or M+ has got to do in a thread about random battlegrounds. Maybe you’re having trouble with the language barrier and also the forum rules.

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
While you care about proper written english language to “win” your non-existent argument. You should care about RBG’s and arenas as a pvp player instead of forum whining about nonsense.

Glad to see you admit the failure because usually the forum whiners like you cant play the game and reside to forum whining, its their and you “gaming time”.

Ive asked you before what was the mistake and you did not even dare to answer, i know your fragile feelings got hurt by premades + from russians but that cant hide THE fact: Just another forum whining kid that cant play the game.

OP, divide your sentences with commas, dots and paragraphs next time. It is very hard to read.

2 Likes

Well thats the thing, you can transfer to a Russian realm if you want. We cant transfer away from the Russians. So again lets keep everybody in their own language realms and not link the realms from other language areas.

1 Like

Another one that cant play the game and whine about russians on the forums.
Just learn to play guys, works every time :joy:

2 Likes

Lol nice attitude, go ahead and transfer you will fit right in.

2 Likes

You talk about attitude?
You want to exclude a whole race from the community just because of your own X racist reasons hiding behind a cheap excuse and dare to talk about attitude?

Just play the game and:
Think twice :joy:

3 Likes

Lol again nice attitude, calling someone a racist.

2 Likes

You talk VS a whole race. It is racist
If you didnt know it, its sad.
Now if you did and think you will convince us with cheap excuses, its way beyond sad.

2 Likes