Russians and from europe

Are you gonna remove 'em for EU, or have you just given up on everything Blizzard ?

Best Regards

26 Likes

“The narrowest distance between mainland Russia and mainland Alaska is approximately 55 miles.” Why not put russians together with US realms. This said, EU players should never meet anything with cyrillic. They also pay 3x less for monthly subs.

8 Likes

and spend money on a few extra servers to make people happy? not likely

4 Likes

I love playing with Russians! What’s your issue?

2 Likes

Nazdarovya!

2 Likes

Moscow <> America is a shorter distance through Europe then through Siberia so if youre talking about distance joining with the US makes no sense unless all of our Russian wow players play from Siberia

4 Likes

I don’t think they ever will, unfortunately.

Probable Blizz reasoning. BGs wait times being higher than ever as WoW sub count steadily goes down therefore a rus-eu queue split would be detrimental to the wait times.

However posts like this keep happening every day and I agree that there is a real issue with this.
Random russian bg groups have the advantage of the common language and they play a lot more than europeans based on their bg tactics and high gear ilvl, apart from the occasional hack

3 Likes

yes we run premades 24/7 with voice comms so the us servers would not want to play with us either

9 Likes

ALL 40 man bgs are against russian. Fix this now!

4 Likes

Heres a suggestion how about you guys accept us slavic people into Europe at least those of us that are wiling to adapt and learn english language without sounding like some natonalists also i am a Southern slav still a slav nontheless so how about showing some respect maybe?.Also we cant be matched with US cause of high ping.

5 Likes

I have done many m+ with russians and have fine experience with them. some people are just racist against them

6 Likes

I would like the russians to be mixed whit the rest of us hech I have no problems whit them, heck I am from Finland and we are neighbours anyways, unfortunately due to politics and the media, the hate towards Russia will just escelate more and more, so I can in a way understand why they do not want to mix you whit us, becuse they hate you would get sooner or later would become immense.

4 Likes

I am Serbian not Russian but we get the same hate for no reason.Also we live in Europe so you are stuck with us like it or not.

3 Likes

Exactly my point.

1 Like

I see this msg 3rd time, but its dated on 2h ago, wtf
btw, mixing => “omg they speak only russian in chat wtf remove them”

I have the solution for this, and I already posted it, but it would require a little sacrifice from ALL of us.

It’s very simple. As soon as you see it’s a full russian team, just /afk out, take the 15 mins deserter debuff, and do something else.

But all must do that. We may waste some time because of the 15 mins deserter + queue time, but russian will get HUGE queues until they end with an opposite team of their kind. It won’t take a week before Blizzard will have to do something about it.

6 Likes

I only really play Wow and especially non rated for fun, pugs v pugs used to be great fun but the goal posts have moved, and russians are only part of the problem, bgs are no longer the fun they used to be, for several reasons.
Im by no means a great pvp player but my time in bgs makes up for what i may / may not lack in skill, but there are many worse than me.

because it is now a source of conquest points and armour far more peeps enter only for the conquest points, and no interest in pvp, they afk, just want to kill horde and no objectives, bunch lemmings etc etc- , and there are many other reasons.

As for Russians in bgs, they play better as a group than eu countries, for several reason other than hacks or exploits simple as. they have some skilled pvp players and plenty of dross as well. I have no doubt that they have small premade groups that focus players 1 after another, but hardly a hanging offence.

Doing some research its unfortunately not only wow that russian teams get a bad press in lag, which affects one side more than another.

The main issue I find is that russians often seem faster than eu players, almost if they have more haste, this could be caused by the ping rates, though the science was beyond me , several geeks tried explaining it on other forums.
I have even been in a couple of bgs where i disconnect when near another player, or have to stand there and take it, its not a pc problem, just the complex situation of fighting a foe over 2k miles away.

In all I wont start an Av against russians, but tolerate others, but dont feel the problems are entirely of their players making, but bliz need to take a good look at this for all concerned.

It’s amazing how clueless people like you are.
People have been complaining about this same old boring topic for years and guess what? Blizzard haven’t done it therefore they will never do it. I swear people who even make these threads should be perma banned on the forums

7 Likes

No, it is the ignorant and blind people, that fail to see the problem with russian/german premade teams, that should get perma ban on forums. It’s beyond me how one can enjoy playing vs full russian/german premade teams. It’s unenjoyable, frustrating, annoying and ruin all the fun on random bgs. Because they play on the level of RATED bgs, which do NOT BELONG on RANDOM bg’s FFS. Stop being ignorant and see the damn truth at last. Just BANHAMMER the possibility to make premade groups on random bg’s and problem will be solved. No more OP russian/german premade teams stomping everyone and wasting people’s time.

4 Likes

You are the only ignorant and blind here, i don’t fail to see problem with them because i don’t have any problems with them, get it no? You just suck and lose to their RANDOM groups, DEAL WITH IT

8 Likes