Russians and from europe

Can post it as long as you blank out the names. Can’t “name & shame” as they put it.

1 Like

Please remove Russians from EU servers! Thank you Blizzard!

5 Likes

Want ro remove German and French too?

1 Like

Specifically this one wants to remove only Russians, because he is xenophobic.

By the way, there are many such people here.

No thanks Russians are my best buddies in pugs!

I guess growing up in an occupied country and being force-taught russian to make me into a little slav since kindergarten kinda backfired here?

backfired? do you even know what that means? apparently not.

Instead of slavsquatting here with you im kinda loathing it. Thats what it means.

When people say premade in the current context they mean multiple 5 player groups queueing at the same time and only accepting BG prompts when everyone/mostly everyone gets it at the same time
This is called queuesniping and becomes more effective the smaller pool of players you have
Considering Europe has a bigger wow community this tactic is more approachable in the Russian region

No one is saying all Russians do this, but the ones that do are bypassing intended design (imo you can only blame devs for their design being bypassable) are syphoning the fun out of the game for the random EU BGs that face them to the extend where those games are the only recent memorabele ones, you might say try it yourself, again tho EU population is too big to do this efficiently and when EU premakes itll be for rated more often then not

Queuesniping is what they call this and it happens, moreso I think then Russian players claim here but less so then European players claim

I hope this answers your question of defining a premade in the current context

1 Like

A possibel solution could be to check or uncheck the nations you dont want to meet in bg. Just like it was possible in earlier days with bgs That would mean longer waitingtimes for those who dont want to meet specific nations but surely many would accept that than having russians (4 example) as opponents.
Those who dont care whoom they meet can leave all nations checked so everybody could decide to play with russians or not.
I appologize for my english but i am no nativespeaker.
What do you think of this?

1 Like

Since everybody unsubbed and wow is down to ± 1 mil subs, they had to connect all eu servers together to make it seems like there is still a lot of ppl around u.
So they wont seperate you from Russians coz world would be pretty empty pretty soon.

They added Russian players to the rest of Europe due to the lack of subscribers, I think this seems to be true.

If the number of players in the European region falls even more, then most likely everyone will be united with everyone.

Tbh I don’t even mind facing the russians in AV/IoC, at least they’re there to pvp, unlike every other eu player who just cries in chat when they get camped or the game is longer than 5 min. I mean it’s a battleground, what do you expect going into it if not pvp?

I’ve been in games where we’ve stomped the premades because we were coordinated and had some good players, that’s all it takes. And the games where the teams are even are amazing imo, almost brings you back with hour long mid battles, but I suppose I’m in the extremely small minority with that opinion :slight_smile:

The world isnt the problem, this is about instanced pvp
They actually added it to reduce queue Times, but queue Times were probably increased due to faction imbalance in WoD which was caused by a subscription drain

I don’t mind playing against Russians at all. Wouldn’t mind if they just mixed them in with European players either. The only thing that bothers me is that they do lag quite often which makes them rather hard to slap even tho you’re standing right next to them.

I don’t know how it is for EU alliance but EU horde usually goes about 50/50 vs Russian teams. It’s all good fun.

I occasionally experience lag no matter which region I meet. I guess the big clashes in the start of an epic (mainly IoC) somehow drains the servers’ cpu as the latency gets better 1-2 minutes later when the biggest battle is over.

another day full of ruski what the heck blizz

2 Likes

I haven’t clicked a report button as fast as I did with you I’m not asking you to like me I’m asking you to be nice and respectful towards other nations.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.