Russians and premade BG

There should be a system in place like the one that exists in overwatch.
If you queue into random bg’s as a full raid group, you should only ever be matched against full raid groups.
If you queue as a 4, then the enemy team should have a 4 and so on.
10 solos coming against a full raid of 10, it’s nearly always going to go the premade 10’s way.

3 Likes

https://ibb.co/9vyJB9d

So this is the russian horde premade you talk about … 10 russian horde bg , I lost only 1 against them last 24 hours as eu alliance. 9 eu alliance win , 1 russian horde win.

well to day the 12/10-19 they are at it again BLIZZARD can you deal with this. it is getting out of hand. either make a system to report all in opposite team if premade is don or split Russians into their own servers. am starting to get fedup on this.

1 Like

Queue wuth friends. I win against full same server russian horde teams.

https://ibb.co/DpmxhJt

i must wonder if you also are the premade cheater and rule beaker as you defend it so fully is it so damn hard to setup premades vs premades or are you folks afraid not to win then ??? i have atleast reported 2 full teams of players to day. might not help but doing nothin g dont help either.

2 Likes

It was eu alliance team and randy was in my group too as horde mercenary. You need to make friends. Check the ss I posted u will see randy on hp tabs against 10 same server russian horde premade.

https://ibb.co/7WLcFDp
Just met your premade group you are talking about

This is 8 players howling fjord russian horde same guild premade with abusing pug with 8 players premade.

We won against them. Make ur group with 2k-2.4k players , 1400-1500 cr ru horde players wont work like this russian horde premade against 4x +2k rating eu alliance premade.

I’m the guardian druid on the upper side btw.

Well as long as there is premades it is cheating and breaking the rules of the game. Either one have friends or not! it in most times ruins the fun.
Is that really to hard to understand?

2 Likes

If u can make ur group 4-5 players 2k arena or rbg group , you can win against 10 players premades. Because russian horde premades are bots , they dont trust themselves.

There are 4 player premades like the shadow/holy priest who write here kuki, he doesnt need to make 10 players premade to win. when he makes 4 players premade you either win 2-1 against him or 1500-1400.

Join communty or make friends.

seems like there is a misunderstanding here am not talking about rated bg i talk about random bg or i dont make it as clear. that is on me. but my point stand on what i try to say here.

1 Like

Everyone plays premades these days. I never queue random bg without 2x 2200 rating healer friend.

Better join a community. I didnt talk about rated bg as well. This photo was from random bg. 8 players same guild russian horde players. You can win agaist them with good 4 players premade. Because most of them bunch of bots.

rated BGs had been designed for this, premades vs premades. Not random BG this should be 2 separate queues, and automagically premades would suddenly disappear. Lets be serious, why do u think rated BGs are currently completely dead? Its just funnier for a premade to gank a pug, boring

2 Likes

Isn’t the whole issue as simple as; there is a limit of 5 you can queue with (for a reason). Many found a way to bypass this limit. Bypass a limit set in game = exploit = actionable.

Just ban them all and make RANDOM bgs random again (or at least with a max premade group of 5).

Yes yes we can all communicate too. If we wouldn’t be grouped automatically with certain servers known for not speaking a word of english.

3 Likes

I agree but a premade of 5 is already too much imho: in a 10 people BG its enough to ruin the experience of other players who just want to get fun and relax in random BGs. A group of 5 should be allowed in rated only or in a separate queue

2 Likes

Or better to exile them on uranium mines in Kazakhstan! Coward Russians communicate to each other in MMO games! Actually in my experience EU players even don’t want to do something together, especially its seen on epic BG-s when u trying to combine actions and hear “S-FU Russian”, “Trashian hahaha!” and other “good” things, they run like mad chickens and they did lose.
About premades in random BG-s - there is a lot of them on any side - EU/German/French. Deal with it.

2 Likes

This is simple and has a very easy and straight forward solution, please don’t be offended as I say this but… Learn to play, Get better.

1 Like

They make it everytime. But not only to russians , they make it to all nations. And then they lose. Sometimes they listen and u win 550-0 on av.

1 month ago I joined ally av alone. I explained what to do they said dont trust into a rusky taktik.

Then suddenly 2 players from kazzak and tarren mill said shut up listen to russian. All ally players started to work as one.

We won av 525-0.

They brag because mostly when eu folk see alot of russian names they beging to run around like headless chickens and whine in chat instead of playing or instantly leaving.

Its the quite opposite when I play on eu alliance against ru horde. Game start to say bg will be shut down not enough players.

Today we got ru horde once on arathi basin , we missed 1500-0 , one noob left gold mine and came to defend farm. Game ended 1500-21 on arathi against ru horde.

Well i do meet russian premade but it is far from what people claim on forums.They just use different tactics and some people don’t want to adapt to them.