Russians and premade BG

Agreed. You dont always win. But when u make 4 bgs against ru horde , u get 3 wins against them.

Especially yesterday ravencrest player said typical russians , when they cant zerg , they leave and reque. Because ru horde started to leave in first 2 minutes.

https://ibb.co/sFFQKMn

https://imgur.com/a/hmdsyM8
it started like classic russian premade with almost half of our team leaving and other whining.

Azuriida , let me know if u want to join a community where you can stomp ppl 80% of the time. We need ppl like u.

this why i dont boter rendom bg and so on just go do rated bg or areana save me troubol

I have feeling that i am allready in it:) but now with state of bfa pvp i mostly do abit with one friend in the evenings, nothing more serious then that.But if you want you can add me on bnet

Yeah ofc , I’ll dm you when you are online. Ah gatcha you are in the community.

Keep it in mind, it’s all about most of Russians.

Well and can someone please tell me what’s wrong with premade rules? Returned here after 8+ years of inactivity, maybe I missed something

There has never been any premade rules. They abuse it everytime. If you abuse it , there is no rule to ban you too.

In early cataclysm there was an addon that was making you queue bgs as 10-40 players same raid group. They banned that addon.

Right now they make queue at the same time. If all seperate groups get bg invite at the same time they join bg. But if 3 groups got inv and 1 not. It means you are going different battleground. And you cancel queue.

On epic bg germans and russians merged communities on queue. Better avoid if you see them.

2 Likes

What’s the point with random premades when there is an rbg?
Tbh I’m Russian but I used to chill on bgs :slight_smile:

You dont try hard on anything.

Oh well, just easy kills n wins. I think I got it, thanks

If you returned to wow after several years , I recommend you make your characters on blackrock german horde or aegwynn german alliance.

Eng tab is toxic. I set up heroic azshara raid every wednesday for ilvl grind. If germans dont need anything they will share it with you. One german said your trinket is lower than this 435 gear. And he gave it to me.

I invited one silvermoon player. He said he doesnt need it but he will disenchant it. He was in my own +11 key btw.

I dont want to say its regional because eng tab is mixed.

My druid is 440 , warrior is 440 , dh is 437 as well. I make my own azshara hc raid for them.

You can see I’m raid leader on this hc azshara raid. And one german telling me come back: https://ibb.co/23BnqRg

my item was lower and he didnt need it.

okay blizz can you folks start to take actions agents this crap…more and more ppl are starting to hate Russians because the premades make it impossible to go in as premade.

What action they will take? Premades are not against of blizzard rules. In fact you can join 30 players premade yourself too. Its everyday at 7 pm. You can get 400 kills in single wintergrasp. There are 6 players who queue with us from these bg tab wity my invitation.

My friend was afk today because there was nothing to do. I told him not to stay afk in GY. Stay afk somewhere else. Or blizz will kick you from bg.

He said I wont leave this group. But if I were on horde team , even if deserter was 1 day , I would leave bg. Its not fun to die 50 times in single bg.

Blizzard doesn’t allow groups larger than 5 people. So, you are breaking the rules. You can justify it as much as you want, but you are still doing something that it’s not allowed and people are right to complain about 30 players premade.

Before the servers mix, this problem was related to russians because they were those abusing the system but now started to involve other servers as well.

Don’t justify it as a simple matter of more kills, you simply like to win it easier. Period.

2 Likes

The groups are exactly 5 people. So there are no breaking of rules.
There’s basically no difference if several groups of 5 end up in a same bg and one person leads them, and if one person starts to lead the whole team of randoms - eg. they become “premade” to this logic.
Either case, if people listen to the leader, no matter who they are, they win.

2 Likes

Many people joined us from this blizzard battleground forum tab. Most people know it well.

I recruited many strong player from german forums too.

You are simply bypassing the system and this method is used since an eternity. Lana already explained in more than one thread how it works. Describe and picture it as you prefer, it’s still a big premade. Hence a big and unfair advantage for your team.

Lately like 1 or 2 month ago , you joined ashran, and said its usually loss. I told you not to leave we will win. You asked how many are you after you left. And we won that bg with working together.

Blizzard would long ago take action if it was serious problem.