Russians and premade BG

I left that Ashran because, before the change they did, I couldn’t stand that epic bg (and I told you this back then). I’m sorry but I don’t get the connection between the topic and that bg in particular.

Which kind of action can take blizzard? None. You know how it works and that’s why people abuse this system. I don’t think there is something else to add honestly.

There is a big difference between a random group of players that are gonna get lead by a player and a big premade (it doesn’t matter if you queue as groups of five, the concept is the same) that has one leader. In a premade people always listen to the leader (as you always told me in the past Lana). Differently, in a random group there might be people that don’t care to listen or even to win (and you complained a lot about this aspect when we were doing random bgs together).

You queue as many 5 men groups because you want to win, otherwise you would queue as everybody else does.

1 Like

Russian servers had always raid leader system. Germans listen it a lot too.

Thats why a lot of complains about germans and russians.

A lot of people who writes here in our epic community right now. We welcomed everyone who want to play with us as our leader share community link after every epic bg.

On eu horde mercenaries usually listen to you. 5 days ago I told 1 tank and 1 healer to middle. Rest to horde towers. Eu alliance players went flag horde mercenaries went after horde towers (kazzak,tarrenmill,dreanor players). Eu alliance players wiped in middle with not listening me. But we 4 based horde with horde mercenaries so they couldnt cap flag.

Raid leader system required for eu servers for high winrates just like german and russian servers.

Also you are from outland used to be part of honor capped. There are 7 players from honor capped who queue epic bgs with us. Dont stand against your own guild.

I’ve been in Honor Capped for 2 months back in WoD. Did you bring this up because you didn’t know what else to answer? It seems so.

People from Honor Capped are free to take part of your epic bg premades as much as they want. I expressed my opinion about these premades and for sure i won’t change idea because of that guild.

1 Like

There are people from german horde servers and russian horde servers who make premades too.

5 days ago on 1 bg there were 32 german server players. What chance can you get 32 german server players to same epic bg?

Lana when I talk about this kind of premades, I refer to both alliance and horde. The faction doesn’t matter. Thought it was obvious, but now it’s clearer for sure.

1 Like

Yeah I think I get it now.

any bg cummunity thet need players cant take it whit rendom players bg anymore
just want my daily win day so i cen cap pvp chest for week

You can do it with picking nazjatar/kultiras/zuldazar supply drops and alliance incursions. You dont have to join any bg.

There is something blizz can do remove party fuction to bg and rbg and that problem will mostly be gone. 1 small patch and it fix most if this problem.If you are in a party you cant enter bg’s rbg’s

1 Like

It wont happen , this system is available since burning crusade which is second expension of the wow.

Yeah am afraid you are right, but still having this thread and if enough ppl complain about it. MAYBE they take action or so i hope for the welfare of pvp. i urge every one to start reporting all players on oposit teams either it is horde or alliance if it is pre-mades. If enough complains it will force em to do something. doing nothing defiantly do not help.

Simply does nothing really. If you are going to report them constantly for being premade, then blizzard will pull the plug on -any- premades. Just because they have premade, doesn’t mean they will instantly win. I played enough to see that. Sure, there are some bad apples and BM you when you get killed by them, what I don’t really like. Not saying that every Russian bms since I’ve eu do it as well when they get kill on you.

But you are simply reporting them for no reason really. If they want to enjoy the game, then they do. Not sure why your fun is ruined for facing premades since EU does it too.

Up for more views…

1 Like

What views? Forum views? They still do anything about this since I enjoy playing against russians

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.