Russians everywhere

It doesn’t matter how good you are individually, you can’t win against a pre-made ‘group’ this is not some shonen anime where the lead hero sprouts wings from his backside after awakening some latent hidden power to save the day and turn the tide.

5 Likes

hate this, so idiotic when they allways do premades so random bg isnt fun anymore

3 Likes

And don’t get me started on the Germans… Problem is that when we random EU scrubs are pitted against players with same culture/mindset/language, we are at a huge disadvantage. There is ONE easy fix, stop this archaic nonsense of drawing parts of player base from a single pool based on language and country. it sucks for the rest of us.

1 Like

i have meat russians premade all day 14 team’s from Russian how odd isent it ?? so i think there arent alot of russian team on the other factions since they are que into EU realm’s. I think is a bit odd

^This.
Tired from this. Looks like this game and devs really dont care about pvp at all. So i’ll come to dont care about this game then.

2 Likes

Had a game today where a Warrior on our team spammed a message that it was better to leave as the leader had 500k honor kills and it was a premade.

Some people on the team actually left because of it.

Looks like they throw all the books and then then the bookcase after to get a win.

My only satisfaction comes from the fact that one day they will realise all that work means nothing.

May I tell you how “russian premade” works?
When you q for a random bg as a character from russian server you always get in the russian team. Then(sometimes) 1 dude(who has nothing to do with the rest of the group) just says:”Yo guys I can be a rl, you want?” and everyone is like “sure why not”.
That’s it. That how it works. 9/39 random russian players and 1 guy who want to be a raid leader and a shot caller.
And most of the time it’s not even it! Sometimes when you join the group someone just says something like “-hey, dh/druid, can you spec tank and go for the flag?”, “-sure, no problem.” AND THATS ENOUGH FOR THE WIN
There is no “rbg tactics”, no “good coordination”- ppl just know how to read chat, interrupt casts and they can see who drops low and they can finish him. + sometimes 2-3 friends queue together, but it’s not something special, eu players do that too.

The only time you can face a real premade is when you queue for an epic bg. And it’s not 40 players premade, again, it’s just 5-7 dudes that play together and a guy who says “FOLLOW THE ORANGE MARK” or “JOIN VOICE CHAT IF YOU CAN IM GONNA TELL WHAT TO DO”

7 Likes

Huh? Russian premades ? You must be joking. imgur . com/a/nHeFMB4

Nothing to see here. imgur . com/Qbdx9du

So ?
1st one is definately a premade, second one is not, two 5ppl groups from soulreaper & grom servers plus randoms.

1 Like

Blizzard please remove the premade Russian out of rest of EU !!! sick of tired they destroy that part of casual pvp !!!

5 Likes

But…but…but… those poor Russians…can’t we all just get along ???

3 Likes

I wish we could but they don’t want to :stuck_out_tongue:.

3 Likes

Only thing i don’t get is why Russians are playing with EU in the first place
They have their own servers, they can play on their own servers, EU doesnt get to play with NA ‘‘just because’’

1 Like

Having Russians in with the European Servers but not having mixed teams isn’t inclusive its exclusive, easiest solution to this eliteism is not simply allowing only random groups to join BUT to move the Russians onto Asian servers where there exclusive teams belong and leaving those who actually want to PUG to PUG without so much team selection and eliteism going on. SIMPELZ and i would say that for any nation or language speakers who only want to play with a team fully premade and organised just for them and people of their language. YOu be english on horde and try to get into one of their pvp groups, ITS NOT RIGHT

If they had any real guys and ability you wouldn’t keep running into them on random pug bgs like they have for what 3 years plus now BUT you’d see them in ranked only

…and HOW is it possible you can play random pvp ALL NIGHT without even a slim chance of winning one match, it can’t be you cos no one person can be that pivotal winning or losing so how can the balance be so incredibly poor…what a poor show pvp in wow really and always is/was

3 Likes

Aren’t you the one always saying Russian premades does not exist ? Pretty sure that you have done that like a few million times.

Looks like someone isn’t paying attention or simply can’t handle logic. Have you even seen the message you are replying?

Well my mistake then. I can handle logic just fine. You don’t have to go all puttin on me :disappointed_relieved:. I just want you to be my Russian buddy :kissing_heart:.

1 Like

whats with the names in the battleground enemys :confused:charmender digled bulbasaur pikachu belsprout zubat etc…

Addon doesn’t understand the Russian language :neutral_face:

i know that premade btw, they get mixed eu russian and queue, and they get matched together, even beaten them once i think when i was with a small premade