Russians everywhere

This is so true, let me start by saying i am over 1150 alterac game just on that char and over 60 percent wins amongst thousand of battleground played.

It definitely got tuffer, no matter what kind of strategy we come with and we apply we can’t push through, not even a single towers, it’s been like that for ages now …

That moment the game open and you realise you’re in for an alterac valley Alliance versus russian peoples and no matter what you’re gonna get schooled and the other peoples: veterans, casuals, raiders, they quit with the numbers,time and reinforcements penalty.

And we tryed like you explained clearly dps, tank, healing thousands and thousands, whatever, using pots, capping a tower and they insta come defend, lot of them and kick you out.

They need to make a move, you know they could do small patches and map changes nothing too complicated and still impact the game a great deal !

So my stone to your Thread and my suggestions is Blizzard should remove the upper ground to Iceblood graveyard :like they use to do to Frostwolves village when people used to unfairly jump over and go cap those two towers and it would provide two objectives to watch for and not just a gulch near captain Galvangar.

Second they could change it so than when people leave the game, no reinforcements is loss.

Tercio- Trinkets to Dun Baldar and Frotwolves village now get a two/2 minutes cooldown so people need to think where they want to be and can’t abuse and come back in defense too much.

I don’t think this woud be too drastic to make/patch and thay way games are more challenging, we need to talk more often about how can we make Battlegrounds better and more enjoyable, what small issues coud be fixed*

1 Like

Your posts are too emotional. According to the statistics (ibb . co/qCbbQXX) there are only 5 russian pleyers out of top-28 bg farmers. If u want to win random bgs in an MMO, you’d better cooperate with your teammates instead of whining on forums.

2 Likes

Too emotional you say…I think he is just fed up with all those Russian HK farmers. Cooperate with teammates you say…If you join a random 10 man bg and you get rofl stomped by premades idiots . Has nothing to do with cooperate you are dead before you can speak. Think there is enough evidence Russians even premade the smaller bg’s this is just cheating your way through the que system thats what it is nothing you can say to talk your way out of this. 1 vs 1 they suck big time. But with Russian premades there is no 1 vs 1 as soon you target one of them you get jumped by atleast 4 idiots with instant kicks endless roots and get stunned to death.

9 Likes

ye i confirm this, u hope for a good opener u get locked, stunned, they dispell all ur buffs, and u can already quit the bg, becasue they whipe ur tema, remove ur insigna, camp half ur team gy, while stealthers hide somewhere and wait for it to be over.

as im writing this, ive played 5 games, 4 vs russians, 4 games lost, only game we won was against the eu team x)

4 Likes

I don’t mind Russians in 10v10 or 15v15 bgs but in AV its just cancer to play. I just auto leave those now. Rather take the debuff than get farmed for 40 mins

1 Like

As long as almost nobody takes the lead and throws around some raid warnings we will run around like headless chickens against russians and have a 90% loss rate. That is a fact.

Ps. I don’t have the guts nor the balls to take the lead in AV. :slight_smile:

you think that ppl liten to RW or RL in normal bg ? that never happens.

I have seen it a single time against russians a few weeks ago. It worked pretty well. But we can’t avoid having Grog and Bonk soloing bunkers and GYs and sometimes even bosses as they are our true heroes… or such.

I guess russians have them as well. :slight_smile:

Oh god, scary russians… I’ve got like 32% winrate with these “superior” premades. Be glad that you and them not in the same team.

2 Likes

i don’t know why russians even bother posting, like i can only speak for myself, but i usually don’t even read when i see a russian name.

https://twitter.com/trollingacademy/

Take it there :wink:

Edit: @Vurtne. seems reply aint working :confused:

not premade honest we where just 8 from same realm and same guild all with 220k+hp just randomly got into same grp [ttps://imgur.com/a/Fom9S5y] wont let me add link rubbish blizzard forums

The “russian premade” meme’s kinda lame by now. It’s random people who follow their own strategies, which are so different from our own that it takes people by surprise.

They will basicly zerg points, this is the basic rule if your up against a team of “russians” you know you will have to fight 10v10, 15v15, 40v40 most of the time. Typical “eu” teams will split up immediately and try to do objectives. Hence when you come up against a “Russian meme” they simply will crush you at the first point which demoralizes the whole team.

So what’s the answer to this? Send one player(probably a rogue/druid) to the objective while the rest fight their team head on. Look were they are going and send equal or higher numbers to fight them. This is something which is pretty much impossible in a EU team thou.

Since EU random BG teams have no coordination like sending 10 people to a empty Mine in AB or fight a losing battle at LM. Or when they kill off half the group in Warsong while the rest ride up to the flagroom just to be slaughtered on the way back etc.

Premades… not really. Harder to beat? Not really. They play differently? Yes they do.

1 Like

hmm yes like the screen shot above show 8 players from same realm all same guild must have all just been lucky hmmmm…

I basically am sick of how I’m constantly getting queue’d with them.
It’s as if when it comes to bgs, Russians constitute 90% of the population. I thought their running argument was that if they didn’t queue with the english speaking people, they’d have no one to queue with, but yet they’re always there.

Still more amazing is how in a random one, a team of 10 to 15 of them can constantly target ONE person in full force with almost no room for human error, again and again.

Though every once in a while, you do get paired up with a Russian group that doesn’t do this. It’s actually a nice battle then, even if they were to win, it actually feels like a game.

3 Likes

If it is hard to u to understand when u play vs randoms or when u play vs remade then i have bad news…

Meet today 2 russian hk farm premades on AV. Is it disgusting. Blizzard, u need to do something with this.

4 Likes

Yes is amazing.
You know what else is amazing? That when I write “assist me” in chat I’m ignored, or get the “dont tell me what to do” “who made you leader” “lol tryhard”. Meanwhile everyone hits their target of choice and not surprisingly the healer is left to freecast 10 meters away. Is frankly amazing

@ Vurtne I fully understand you!!!. But we cant blame russians and Ukraine players. Few years ago Activision Blizzard decided to merge Russian speaking region with EU. Before that russians was queing into russians only and EU teams against EU teams. BUT Activision Blizzard developers decided to dont go full merge because of difrent language/alphabet. So the middle ground solution they opted was to be like it is now. If you have character on russian server and you que you are guarantee to be put to 100% russian speaking team no PREMADES!!! but your enemy team dont have to be from russia. It can be a team from EU made from players from across the region. It is designed to be like this. One language, players feel connection to eachother and there is usually a player/s on russian side who opt to lead and since introduced ingame voice its even easier to them to win. The Russians have in the blood following the individual.

Ookey, i can explain to u the secret of our victories. Sometimes, especially at AV, u can meet the same player, that queue only for AV. And he always create a communication by invite the ppl in in-game talk chat. He just gives us a command what to do and when to do. It’s easy, when at least half of the raid group in voice chat and they have a leader

My advice is to unsubscribe until Blizz fix it.

1 Like