Russians in BGs

I know I’m going to get slammed for this but it’s so depressing waiting 20+ mins to get into a random BGs only to be met with a Russian premade who proceed to smash us to bits. It’s like there is no matchmaking system to prevent this and it is completely demoralizing. I only enjoy random BGs for a bit of fun but 7/10 times now it just a complete bash and it pushing me toward un-subbing, sadly.

I mean their level of competitiveness seems to belong elsewhere, it’s just out of whack. Most of us are just going in for a bit of fun but for these guys you’d think money was on the line or it was life and death, they’re climbing over each to get at you feels like a rated RBGS for goodness sake. It’s depressing and sadly I don’t have time to make my own team so I just jump in for a game when I can only to get butchered.

Can I ask though how is this even allowed?

Rant inc - Don’t they have their own servers? They’d get better games if they played each other but that’s not what they want. They want easy xp/rewards and they get it. It’s like taking candy from a baby… even when the game starts people are giving up when they see it’s Russians and you just proceed to get smashed.

Can’t they just bugger off somewhere else?

16 Likes

You can become a mercenary for the alliance and get on the battlefield in 2 minutes.

1 Like

Can I become an honorary Russian? Take me in pleeeeeease?

qued for a bg with a low geared alt yesterday as mercenary for the alliance and got matched against 5 rets nd other dd´s all above 55k life (what i belive was a premade). they just deleted us real quick and proceeded to camp the graveyard until the bg was about to end. fun times. decided not to q bg´s again, i rather play skirms then.

3 Likes

this is my case every bg i enter. 60k players versus my 210itemlvl. yeah no chances

6 Likes

You can go for the alliance and play with our premade.

3 Likes

I agree to unite with Asians and in general with anyone, just to reduce the waiting time for BG.
Well, you stay in splendid isolation and wait 40 minutes for BG.

Speaking as an EU player russian’s arent the problem. PvP has a winning conditions to win random BG against opposing team. You play better as a team and you win. It simply means that EU players arent good.

Nobody takes food buff and they just stand there far from the gate before the countdown, without any enthusiasm to engage in BG objectives. They only go for random PvP targets and lose.

6 Likes

Yep, they cheat

2 Likes

Last night Horde were farming the ally gy in wintergrasp base before the gates or walls were down, about 5 mins in, and some must be running auto kick scripts still, it died down for a while now they seem to be back.

lol Я вижу, что ты там делал! :slight_smile:

Language reported.

1 Like

You know what he did right?

Russians must be transfered to Asian servers! They should play with chinese and japanese ppl, cuz 98% of Russia is in Asia! Just check Google Maps.

5 Likes

I agree. Miss those times we didn’t have multi-language bg’s too.

2 Likes

I completely agree!

3 Likes

Why premades can join random BGs? When this will get fixed?? Its not okey. Im not talking about russians only, but in general. Pathetic…

6 Likes

Reported as well. English forums only allow English language. Its code of conduct violation.

1 Like

You know the Russian guy basically made a smart joke. I did try to point this out but you only seem interested in reporting me for using google translator and quipping back.

Are you really that anal? I mean don’t you have nothing better to do than pathetically police a moribund forum?

P.S. From the guy in a German guild. :confused:

1 Like

I dont get it , was it a target?

1 Like