Russians in BGs

thats the point. To feel better these premades try to convince themselves, honor level means something whereas it means absolutely nothing. They actually just want to overgear and stomp, it makes them believe they r good players. In RBGs, full russian teams are generally a free win

2 Likes

Stop blaiming on nationality, u looks like 10 y old salty kid. Nowdays most of premades are mixed, cuz people offering money to play in preamades, including a lot of EU players, they do boosting honor/honor lvl and achi. Its now a job for many RLs.

P.S. And i can repeat - everyone who don’t enjoy BG/EBGs, cuz of premades start to do RBG instead. On low MMR there is 0(zero) difference between BG and RBG. Just start do it. Cr8 grp with conq farm and enjoy - communicate and you will be in the same premade. Keep this retartds in their own bracket.

1 Like

I assume you want to defend your country - but of course people will blame nationality when Russia was banned from the olympics for some state-sanctioned doping program. Which other country has been caught cheating? In other games russians are also the majority of cheaters. I dont care which country cheaters are from - but saying that russians play on equal terms all the time is false.

This is not a solution, people just want to que up and have a good time - not face premades.

3 Likes

How old are u?

P.S. Ok if u don’t want to answer i will explain you as to little 12 y old kid. For many players game became a job, thats why there is so often premades on EBGs - they do it 10-12 hrs per day. People offer them real money to do this. Before trend “Russian premades” there was trend “German premades” and “French premades”. Nowdays most of premades mixed - including a lot of players from EU. Also this is a good start to play RBG - cuz on low MMR there is no difference between RBG and BG. If u want to grind AFK wins and premades do bad mood for you. There is no exit, cuz premades exist in this game since 2004, including in big BGs.

2 Likes

Either you are a 40 year old man who trashtalk kids on a forum or you are some 20-30 year old guy who is really insecure and therefore asks for age - either one is really pathetic.

I am in the 20-30 year bracket, that doesnt mean that I ask people for their age to justify their opinion. If you honestly believe that russians arent overrepresented in these activities I dont know what to tell you man. Are you that brainwashed?

1 Like

U know why people from eastern europe do a lot of boosting in games? Cuz live cost is much cheaper than in EU. U can even imagine how much cheaper. For example unlimited 100 Mib/sec Internet costs less than 4 euro per month. U can even connect for free to anyone from ur house if u ask without problems and got 100 Mib/s.
Thats why u can see a lot of Russian RLs for whom RLing in EBGs is a job.

relating country presented or missing on olympics to the ingame premades is beyond me. yet another stereotypical hate towards a certain nation from this rogue, nothing new here

1 Like

Sadly not the case. EU is ruining itself. Todays BG players are absolutely mortifyingly terrible. Zero clue and focus what to do. Over half the games people are NEVER near objectives. Its like playing a different game no matter how much classes have changed along the years.

The sole reason russians are so good at BGs because they go there with the right attitude and they take it seriously. EU players dont.

Are things are different in Vanilla or TBC PvP scene I wonder?

I love the way the horde cries. If players from the horde cannot unite and queue up for BG in 5 groups. Then this is already your problem. We - the players of the alliance just united and now we are simply defeating you, which prevents the horde players from doing the same? Instead of starting to do something, you cry on the forum. I also want to say that the horde mostly wins on the abg. And if you met the alliance pre-made, then for you this is 1 defeat out of 5 games.

lol sorry? I have not ever met any premade in my team at random bg, but usually playing against eu party we are totally destroying it. It is not premade, it is just your party is too low geared or unskilled, sorry.
Also there are many eu parties that destroys us without any chance to win. Just play better. As all players we can queue with 5 ppl, for the 10-15 ppl bg it is not enough for total win

1 Like

russia should be its own region in wow…

won’t happen, you should live with it :kissing_heart:

1 Like

It became a normal thing for me to wait half an hour (sometimes more) for a BG, only to be put in WG with 7 players against their premade. Then they quickly make our lives a living hell, we lose, que and wait again, next BG is literally the same story. But I don’t even think Blizz can do anything about it. Or they just don’t want to. Above everything I wish que time wasn’t this long, I wouldn’t even mind losing if I knew I will find another BG in the next 10 minutes, 20 max.

Blizz make PVP great again and give Russians their own serverpool…

They abusing random PVP… it ain’t fun anymore!

Yeah because Russia is such a great nation with peaceful and friendly ambitions… Maybe that shows a bit about the morale people have in that country… Is North Korea a good country according to you as well…?

It is normal that Russia always gets the most amount of hate (for a reason), nothing new here :slight_smile: Funny to see that brainwashed people still defend it.

Just because you havent doesnt mean others have???

Some solo player who just wants to relax in the evening facing a 5man, 10man, 40man premade russian just needs to play better? Cmon man do you realise you are fooling yourself?

Summary

• Russian players bad.
  • Russian players exploit / play unfair.
  • Russian players think they are good.
  • Russian players come with excuses.

to be fair , I talked to my friend who queued entire legion and bfa solo , he told me after gear upgrade system came , he started to lose solo queue bgs because many people who played solo queue on his friendlist now tagging 5 people for faster gear upgrades. other players are the same.

he wants random bg honor seperated from rated pvp upgrades.

I am a girl, not a man, and you are just resentful player who thinks that there are always some cheats, always some premades that does not let you to play, so poor
I have never had problems with solo playing, but I never started crying in I lost bg
And have you read you own words? Russians destroys you at bg, but you say they play bad, omg… Then how bad you do

1 Like

Oh, I’m sorry, I saw that you are an ordinary nationalist. I’ll tell you a secret, ordinary Russian players spit on politics and the quarrels of stupid people like you, we are not North Korea, we live like all Europeans, but you were just brainwashed, and you are happy with it

1 Like

My bad

I have played / met those premades myself - here you can have a look yourself: https://www.youtube.com/c/ColdOK/videos

Do you even look at what stupid words you are spitting out?

The topic isnt even about losing bgs, its about premades existing.

If 10 people fight you 10vs1 are you a bad fighter for losing? What kind of mental capacity do you have :laughing:

I am not, but I understand you are too stupid to realise that.

Very strong coming from a Russian.

When you understand the topic you can come back, until then please go back to school and learn some english.

I graduated from high school a long time ago. It is you who are brainwashed, because it is you who offend me because I am Russian, I never said a word to anyone based on nationality. There is nothing to talk about with you, you are rubbish, just like your opinion, you will always be sure that Russian children are raised in love for Putin and hatred for America, you are too stupid to realize that you have been brainwashed.
Just accept the fact that you are an offended and stupid person. I have often met a situation when the Europeans destroyed my team, but I have never seen a single topic on the Russian forum with sobs that evil Europeans cheat and prevent us from playing.

1 Like