Russians teams on pvp

I know bro and trust me, they are alot better in WoW compared to what they are on other games.

As about russians that situation starts to really annoy me, we cant be asking after a lost BG to exclude russia… Thats ridiculous and above all racist in the most stupid and special snowflake way possible.

I can let you meet yaromir , and you can go russian horde with him. He is raid leader of the russian horde bgs.

2 days ago he won all against russian alliance , but today we won all against russian horde.

Also if you are playing german horde server , queue bg at 1pm or 2pm server time. You will win all epics against russian alliance on german horde.

On my frostwolf german horde character I queue epic at 1 pm and always win on the first attempt against russian alliance.

After 6pm server time , moscow , saint petersburg is off on working hours , strong russian players start to queue bgs when they get home… And eu win rates are dropping extremely low.

If they are good they should win, either they are germans or russians or british or whatever.
If people loose from premades instead of whining they should make a premade and get good at it, my friends asked me to heal some RBG’s when we came against russians and germans i knew they gonna focus me and kill me in 10 seconds, was it their fault? No, my team did not provide me a defensive to survive. These guys did what they should do and i was impressed on how good they are. But i didnt came in the forum to cry for russians and germans that beat us…

I dont care, nobody should care.

Have fun mate

cant agree more whit russian do

Trapye you are so ugly you are cute)

But hell you make as much sense on these forums, as understanding what the horde are yelling in bgs .

Because russians are so stupid that they cant learn basic commands like inc stables or focus class xy? Hahahaha its bullcrop. And before you start to tell me im racist( which is stupid because russia isnt race) you said this not me. Its your words that 95 % russians cant learn these . So go back to russian forum and start to teach your brothers english if you want russian mmo go play allods( great game) i hope that atleast in classic things will be normal.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.