Russians, what gives?

So, Another one. Lets go

I’ve noticd that Russians have quite a high win rate. Abnormally high. 75-90% win rate on every BG is great for the russians, I’m sure. But as someone who gets stomped by them on a regular basis, its not fun.

I wonder why I cant seem to find many russian players with below 30k HP in random BGs. Is there a requirement to be a duelist to que to a random BG?

Where are the gearing Russian players? They seemingly don’t exist.

Rant over, Time to get stomped in WG attacking.

2 Likes

To be fair we are fairly far in to this patch and gearing alts is an absolute nightmare so people are probably sticking to play their mains or main alt.

Nothing to with being Russian. I really hate that they always seem to be everyone’s gripe, they’re not some superior players. Pretty sure my win rate against Russian teams is the same as against any European realms. Maybe even higher against Alliance, they don’t pack anywhere near as much of a punch as Russian Horde in my experience, but that just goes for Horde in general these days :woman_shrugging:

people who gear up all play alliance (and merc mode) once have gear they care to wait their 10min queue to stomp the gearing people.

quite sad game design actually.
first they shoudl remove merc mode

1 Like

nah merc mode is needed to keep the que alive after all the alliance is a dead faction :stuck_out_tongue: it’s quite sad when we horde have to que as alliance to fight our selves :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Almost all Ru big communtites q as merc on ally side as premade, coz of pop time. Including epic BG premades. No1 q on horde side - this was in BFA, this is in SL.

the queues are dead because the win rate is pretty much 0%
so nobody wants to queue except afk leeching

ye it’s generally referred to as cheating such as speed hacking :stuck_out_tongue:

seen only 1 premade in epic bgs and it was mix of servers
who stall for hks they had few russian players and thats about it
was not full russian servers
you can notice this easy with 1 warrior with 1k+ honor level
he must have won alot of bgs that way haha

still alot weird things happen against russians, happened a few times now that rogues/druides capture any base in stealth like in AB. ive been watching the flag, no1 been there and suddenly it was captured. either its some extreme lag or they are underground. this happened alot of times already. also saw a mage use blink while in ice block before. not really sure if mages can actually use skills while in block now, but it was kinda weird.

These russian premades destroying the game!!
I mean, all of them are insanely equipped (+35k hp) and suspiciously attacking one target like in rated battlegrounds.

Why can’t this gankers just play rated battlegrounds if the group up together?!
But then they wouldn’t have the advantage to play against random players, like random battlegrounds are intented to be.

Mix russian queuers up like in epic battlegrounds, or give them their own realmpool where they can play premade against premade.
Would be a balance for both sides.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.