Sabotage BGS after this week

I am just afk:ing once i have enough to buy my boots and bracers i wont ever join a BG again.

I prefer playing the game the way I enjoy it not the way that annoys others the most.

3 Likes

i mean at the end of day it’s an rpg YoUr ChOiCeS sHoUlD MaTtEr, you should either ReRolL or face the consequences of your actions and LaY On ThE bEd that you made :wink: :wink: :wink:

:yawning_face:

Try harder.

Another 10 year old post
They are struck at 1000 rating for bad playing also whit full Gear and blame the horde racials.
Git gud

2 Likes

If you would have bothered to check i have no pvp gear what so ever and i did no arena games either, i’m playing super casual 2 hours a day so i don’t have the time to be a try harder or min-maxer. I just want to play the game i want to play, same as you, and for me that is premades with friends and have fun + maybe win, cuz we also lose games, not to be gy farmed cuz u don’t want to bother to form a premade.

Go ahead lol. Completely gimp yourself by stopping playing a part of the game you pay actual money for in order to “stick it to the horde” lmao lmao holy christ its getting more pathetic by the day.

1 Like

I kmmow you guys are delusional but you always had option to premase and you were using it quite a bit in classic

Bro just migrate to Bloodfang as an Ally, you will be the dominant… seems like that’s what you are looking for

i’m out dude, just waiting for new game to finish DL

1. post you say you are leaving crybaby :slight_smile:

so what are you still doing here? If I quit wow, the last thing I will be doing is to write here…

1 Like

oh, horde could really do alot in 2 hours and facing the premades in both those battlegrounds they were so lucky to be able to enter.

Everyone with half a brain understand those queues is not good for the game.
No, the transfer from horde to alliance would VERY unlikely not go the way ally envision it.
Yes, the queues is a big problem!
But i wouldve hoped there were more alliance, atleast on my realm.

I think blizz removed premades so ally will say we are ok with HvH just give us premades back, based on the lesser evil choice, but we are still stuck with the biggest evil wich is Blizzard’s incompetence.

1 Like

We are already except a bunch of headless chicken boycotting battlegrounds, it must remain horde versus horde to a maximum so not only they fight each others for peanuts like simpleton but the frustration is all in their faction and it create a gap amongs the players of their faction gear wise and some abandon. :joy: Everything goes to crush/rotten the ennemies !

Ye horde is very frustrated with the 1 min ques.
Regards
horde

1 Like

what’s the reason being this mad lol they are giving you free sh** for playing bgs

Because they toulk away our premades so they could be 100% sure horde will have a nice win rate this week. But at least in HvH half of the hordes will lose the game i can take some confort from that.

2 Likes

Joke’s on you OP, I’ve been “boycotting” BG’s since the second week they were in game when I got my PvE offhand from AV exalted. I intend to keep my boycott up for next week also :rofl:

1 Like

You horde will surely sacrifice and beat each others to gear your own faction , enjoy the instant queue for peanuts do it for the horde ! <3

Wether your faction is geared or not is not my problem nor the Alliance one sweetheart , Regards ! To the great horde ! Long life !

You will have every obstacle in your way enjoy your 20 - 100 honor points ! Viva Tbc classic ! :joy: :kissing_heart: