Safe Haven Thrall Cinematic

The Horde story isn’t evolving. It is trashed in a dumpster fire just like it was back in MoP.

2 Likes

The Alliance is like that scared kid in the corner who just serves as punching bag and eventually sidekick should the plot need him. So sad.

I liked the cinematics, and I like Saurfang, there is something whit him, he is broken but still have honor, something Sylvanas never had, atleast in my eyes she always been horrible in some way.
I also do not think we get a Garrosh 2.0, will we fight Sylvanas, yes most likely, but will she be horde at that point, probably not, becuse I have a feeling she will be N´zoths new puppet buy that time, and if not N´zoth, then it is Helya, becuse it looks like that is the way it is going.

1 Like

I am disgusted that Blizzard thinks bringing the green human back into the picture is being the only way to solve Horde problems. Even more Christie Golden approved Alliance bias.

2 Likes

“you were followed”… “I followed them”
but ofc yes, sure u did :wink: lying son of :peach:

Thrall is neutrall, and not a threat.
why would anyone even keep tabs on Thrall?

cool cinematic and all, but the story is pure and utter :poop::poop:

6 Likes

No I actually ment the Titanic, as in the boat that was supposed to be a grand thing that ran into an Iceberg and sank, as in, that’s my view on this story atm.

The rest of it, Alliance featuring in ‘our Horde’ story was a joke, since the Alliance…well really don’t have much going for them, joke was probably worse than my transmog, but ohwell!

Also…‘luxury’…ehh, interresting point of view, but like Erevien wrote, we’ve been there, seen it. Didn’t catch on the first time, really not catching on the second.

Nope join us my friend, the light has nothing on our shadowey ways.

1 Like

Typical quality Sereluna comment. Who would expect poison for Sylvanas on one more comment?

So Sylvanas wanted to kill Thrall and she sent 2 rogues…right
By Sereluna’s and co standards she is too stupid to know how strong gladiator Thrall is.

All we see is Sylvanas’ plan coming to life as smoothly as possible. Coward Thrall is back into action without his will of coourse. It’s sad though to spill Horde blood again to motivate retarded Horde key-figures

2 Likes

Ye it’s about damn time we enslaved Alexstrasza again.

6 Likes

Once again my fellow kind is as insightful as usual. :+1:

2 Likes

Lorewise, two rogues was all it took to take down the Night Elf Garrison at Mor’shan.

This woman invaded Darkshore with the goal of taking Teldrassil, and did not bring boats.

As smoothly as possible in this case being as smoothly as skin being dragged across sandpaper.

The entire point of the cinematic is that he is deciding to take action to fight for the Horde he believes in.

Yeah, the sooner they get rid of Sylvanas, the better.

1 Like

837k views in YouTube so far.

Considering that this is a highly expensive CGI cinematic, for a company that should have over 5 million players playing, things aren’t looking good.

Cheers.

It has been one day. Not to mention that not everyone playing the game goes to youtube to watch their videos.

Because, alliance are good guys by default. Hence, the simple boring solution or a fix to the potential broken story.

1 Like

Agree, you are the guys that will help the Horde from breaking apart, because they wrote themselves on a corner.

Alliance characters and players, Thrall and everyone else they remember will come to the rescue.

Because next expansion is probably in October 2020 and we can’t have a divided community, can’t we ?

Let us make peace again and live happily ever after untill next war.

Cheers.

Yes I agree with everything you said in your statement about the cinematic.
Seems kind of easy how they got rid of those rogues who for some reason just attacked in broad daylight and making a lot of noise for Saurfang and Thrall to notice them.

Nagrand looks gorgeous, I like that Thrall is returning but not like this.

I am just baffled at how they consistently bring the story to new lows, I mean SoO 2.0 is literally guaranteed now, regardless of what the devs said in the recent interview of how Sylvanas is not Garrosh 2.0.
There’s just so many times that we can fall for their lies like that when they’ve been lying to us all this time.

1 Like

I doubt they will be a peace anymore because the story is in a loop. Also, I don’t think many would be there to play Wow anymore…
I expect it to end in BFA… Once they kill Sylvanas and other WoW 3 characters for lols.

Pls let it be Calia and Anduin

1 Like

Anduin will live to make WoW worse than it originally was… and he is doing his job.
Calia on the other hand would rule and die in the books. That’s a fact for what I can see blizzard story direction is all about. Books not GAME.

Not being a greenskin sympathizer doesn’t mean you are a bad guy, it just means you’re not a filthy turncoat.