Safe Haven Thrall Cinematic

I have reminder of it each day when I port to Dazar’Alor. That beautiful must be stinkhole now because of them. :confused: I wish they were replaced by regular Horde soldiers. On Beta I was suggesting together with changing innkeeper to Troll female xD

Just to quote a Mag’har Joke:

Azeroth goes through warchiefs like Draenor goes through alternate timelines.

#BfaNotMyStory
#NotMyHorde
#SadSaurfangMakesMeSad
#DadThrallMakesMeSad

PS: Dear Writers let the Horde break Alliance Necks. Not Hordes.

2 Likes

The ending of this cinematic rang a bell…
…hmmm…
:thinking:

2 Likes

In Cata/MoP he was also neutral/not a threat to the Horde. Then he helped start the rebellion against Garrosh. While quite the plot convenience to do it right then and have Saurfang notice it, it isn’t that bad of an idea for Sylvie to kill her potential rival Thrall, before people rally around him. The stupider part is that the assassins didn’t notice Saurfang, another high profile target, following them. I guess since he wears some leathers now, Saurfang is a rogue too. Oh, and sending common rogues for a super hero, of course.

Also: Lying about assassins? There is no honour in that!

Its prettyobvious both from Before the Storm Book where she doesnt disband the armies after Legion Victory and in the bfa cinematic “we have forgotten , what makes us strong”

She just sharpens everyone , keeping them on edge and making them stronger for what is to come. Its clear she knew Azsharas plan, somewhat at least, from 8.2 datamine.

So yeah all peacemakers would be caught unaware when Nzoth was finally freed. Much like how both factions were caught aware in Legion intro in Broken shore and that cost us both leaders

We have this beautiful, but story stupid cinematic, just to cut down Sylvanas more.
Now Sylvanas will have only hardcore supporters. I hope we are not so small!

Hope to see in future cinematic, Sylvanas plan and bring back faith at her.

p.s. I am happy that Jaina doesn’t show up somehow on this. :slight_smile:

I have hope in story, that, Blizzard want to make really good twist with Sylvanas and to put it down as much they can and then her plan to shine more. This is only IF blizzard don’t broke their promise for Garrosh 2.0 :slight_smile:

:nauseated_face:

Insted we will get Kerrigan 2.0.
:face_vomiting:

1 Like

Kerrigan is my top SC character, we have deal :slight_smile:

who ever said that, that old goat has honour?

have to say, many of the posters in the post, are hilarious, seems all the doom sayers always find something to complain about, no idea how that is even possible, and omg if someone says different from their beliefs, then it is like WW3 starting.

I liked the video, and still think Sylvanas has to be removed, killed no idea, but honestly I am so fed up whit her being arround anyways, though then again I have never aggreed whit Blizz decision of making the forsaken a playable race in the first place, that should never have happend.

Sorry, but for now we have only seen what happen outside Sylvanas actions.

Still waiting for Warchiefs plan, that didn’t happen.

1 Like

I’m just happy that this time the Alliance are actually making strong moves and logical thinking, instead of just being used as a setpiece to progress the Horde storyline like usua-

Oh… oh. Oh. Riiiiiight.

Why are you complaining? I thought Thrall and Overlord Saurfang were yhe best things ever?
Now that you as Alliance get to feature in our SoO 2.0 story he gets to …lord over you aswell…get it? Get it?

You’re so blessed, you don’t even know.

2 Likes

The blessings are plentiful for all this expansion. If we get blessed more, no one will stay subbed.

5 Likes

I hope you caught the sarcasm in that.

By Ion’s gracefull features, I hope it

1 Like

Course I did lol. The helmet isn’t hiding a lobotomy.

Male Human Paladin

:chuckles:

Ya, sure bud.

:wink:

Racism, racism! Someone call Garithos! I am being oppressed!

1 Like

I honestly don’t believe that. As long as Sylvanas is the only option next to MoP 2.0. you’ll have people who didn’t even like her that much siding with her because we all know where we are headed and the fact that they tell us MoP 2.0. isn’t happening while we see it happening as the story unfolds, won’t make us believe them.

And let’s be honest here. People are getting tired of all these attempts to get players on Saurfang’s Honor Team which are getting really desperate.

4 Likes

Stop crying, expansion was about Jaina and her stupid family reunion until 8.1.5. You always want to be in scope but it won’t happen.

1 Like