Safe Haven Thrall Cinematic

I don’t see it like this.All was about to make Zandalari trolls join horde as faction,because Rasta din’t really appointed them only as ally,without serving to a warchief.
Zuldazar is a kingdom,they don’t obey to anyone, Blizzard find the way to remove him from his throne by putting his daughter and we never heard of she before,also she was appointed by voljin as quenn in last video after the defeat of G’hunn(horde video),youtube source.
Blizz wanted a raid in Zandalar because they have an empire that was never conquered by any enemyes.
Kul Tiras would rejoin the alliance without being need of Dazar raid,but harder to make Zandalari trolls join horde since they were world conquerers.
In dialogue with Greymane in raid,Rastakhan say: We conquered this world,we brought it’s glory,he was meant to say about only his tribe horde wasn’t included here.
Wow dev.always find a way to remove kings from the throne . You should thak to Zandalari they accepted you as more then ally.

That can be arranged. We can bring him back, make him stronger.

Well if Goblin greed is preferred by you over peace…Earthmother help you.

I just dont want peace with the Alliance. And Galywix atleast has a swimming pool and small resort in Azshara, you got nothing.

1 Like

Thunderbluff and Highmountain are nothing? I am offended, blood elf! Gallywix’s and goblins’ shoddy workmanship have probably killed more Horde soldiers over the last 20 years than the Alliance ever did! The…new Alliance that is. Is it too much to ask for a competent Goblin leader…what was his name…Gazlowe?

Sylvanas sent entire squad of dark rangers to capture saurfang before. And they failed.

Only 2 rogues to kill both him and thrall? Don’t make me laugh.

Rogues were probably just watching over thrall.

1 Like

Don’t let them insult you with racial slurs, friend.

HACHAK! RACIST ALERT!

1 Like

What i just don’t get is why that sylvanas diden’t just sended a more experinced team or did she want to turn all against her to then lure us all into a trap to then raise us all? If that’s the case then it’s a good thing to be a Paladin. As we can just righteous retreat then.

Sylvanas is apparently omipotent, she knows more than anyone else because? She is undead? Ashvane who didn’t really knew everything Azshara told her seeing her fate? Helya told her?

I really don’t buy it that she could know anything about creature she never met in her life.

3 Likes

This will fit in nicely.

2 Likes

It sounds like it’s nixxiom there’s on drugs or some weird nixxiom stuff again

Death to all greenskin. Daelin demands it!

https://i.redd.it/6u9q75eomhn01.jpg

What about the cenarion circle there’s neutral orcs in there aswell.

Purge them. Their kind will never change and we must not stop hunting them like the misbegotten beasts they are.

Orcs can’t be druids. They aren’t part of this faction.

You know what they say.

Can’t make an omlet without cracking some thick orcish skulls.

Oh i meant the earthen ring.

You and what Fleet, Daelin’s Legacy? Are you going to paddle to Thunder Bluff? All is going just as planned rubs hands together

2 Likes

For all green lovers in this video, apart from Thrall, I think Saurfang play dirty versus horde. His close alliance friend Anduin, it’s not so costless freedom after all. Just think why he lie in face of Thrall. Are there is honor in this? :slight_smile:

You’re a level 37 and she’s a level 120.