Safeguard Azeroth

Prepared to bring the enemies of Azeroth to their knees!

The only thing that worries me is the fact that our designated Karzhuk-watcher (“Karzog, you keep an eye on that senile orc and make sure he doesn’t leave any more intel lying around on the floor!”) doesn’t have an active subscription at the moment.

The Keeper of the Lifebinders is seriously considering just gluing all pieces of evidence to Karzhuk’s forehead.

2 Likes

Don’t worry about subscription, I got around 2 years worth of prepaid :smiley: Anyway, I’m just making him a bit distant and gloomy IC’ly, so he can look grim and stuff.

Also, I still don’t understand how I forgot that map out in the open :smiley:

2 Likes

You can also use Dice Master to create an NPC to show up in a unit frame, and make it talk with a talking head function.

2 Likes

Sorry if I’m “stealing your thunder”, Xarthat :innocent: :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:
The brave, little Alliance gang is on its way to Badlands to investigate. Not a big gang, but we still have a lot of very useful abilities at hand.

2 Likes

We (the Alliance party) meet up next Saturday outside Uldaman. If anyone wants to join us, just show up as you heard about what’s happening from others.

3 Likes

Kalger toils away at his forge, gathering supplies for his mission and honing his blades. He grins in the low light, the dull glow of the furnace being the only light source. “This’ll be interesting.”

2 Likes

If more Alliance heroes / adventurers / participants feel like joining this, the Alliance team will rendezvous in Badlands, Saturday June 22nd @ 8pm/20:00 realm time.

3 Likes

Have fun all, I hope it goes well!

3 Likes

We just got done with the next part.

We arrived in Uldaman and found a very talkative drunk dwarf who pointed us to the thief who’s been ransacking Tomb of the Watchers in Badlands. We then proceeded to find an arrogant bastard of an elf and fought off him and the two keepers of the tomb he corrupted.

Next step: The Hinterlands! Next week, same time. Saturday 29th, 8 PM.

6 Likes

We just got done with part 2.

We found the Aerie Peak under attack and fought off the invaders, including especially gross leper gnome who turned his own stench into a weapon of mass destruction.

Now, while we wait for the Horde to sort out their side, I’m hosting a filler event of my own, next Saturday, same time. You’re all welcome to meet me in the old Argent Dawn building in the Cathedral Square of Stormwind.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.