Saurfang makgora very very disappointing

This is absodamnlutely disappointing and stupidly written nonsense!

1. Sylvanas is the warchief why would forsaken forsake her? Sylvanas is god of the forsaken until no circumstance forsaken race will abandon Sylvanas

2. That milkboy anduin is incredibly irritating clown. Saurfang and mak gora is not his business. What a stupid scene was that? How the f. He materialize beside saurfang anyway?

3. Saurfang challenges Sylvanas killed him. After that why would Sylvanas run away?

4. They pictured Sylvanas as hordes warchief. Now she suddenly become evil that turn on horde… bah! Alliance leaders all epitomize of honor duty and sugar face but horde leaders always bad guy?? NO NO NO I dont accept this!

5. And lastly if they made Sylvanas corrupted by old farts or some thing … bullsh*t!!!

4 Likes

It very much was his business, since he was the one who set him on that path in the first place.

He didn’t “materialize” behind Saurfang, he’s been orchestrating the siege alongside him for the entire time.

Now she suddenly become evil that turn on horde… bah!

You’re 15 years late my dude.

Forsaken are not mindless followers of the Dark lady. They owe a lot to her, and respect her as a leader, but every each one of them has a free will that they follow. (“Before the Storm” gives a nice input to the characteristics of the Forsaken).

The tit and his new dada story is also meh to me, very cheesy (They’re too much into this stepson-stepdad fashion, wherever it came from WINK). Breaking the cycle is a good idea though, as this war was dum and pointless.

I do hope her story won’t end as “evil beeyatch, kill on next raid”, but is a part of bigger plan she foresaw and is executing. Probably will be some kind of prologue to the next expansion? (hopefully)

Atleast he didn’t run away from battle when he was cut already like most of the horde players do,if Sylvanas would have not killed Saurfang then she would probably died,she run away maybe because she felt that forsaken would abandon her,then she would have nobody on her side,but you will see maybe in what is to come forsaken that will hate Sylvanas for not being faction loyal,but her own goal.

What kind of trolls are you people? Sylvanas has always been like this, she even kills herself when she completes her mission to kill Arthas and says FU to the Forsaken, she calls them arrows in the quiver, she uses them all the time, she even murdered them when they were meeting their families…list goes on and on, and Sylvanas fan boys are sad that their Emo waifu does not care about them.

1 Like

Im proud of being a fanboy of my Lady Sylvanas but thats not the point. That story isnot believable. Sylvanas even if a most evil character she cares for forsaken. Dont tellme otherwise. Also she cared for the horde (remember screaming FOR THE HORDE! Earlier video) She doing a war with alliance And suddenly she offends from saurfang and resigns from everything and go live in ahouse near the lake? Thats not makong sense And while forsaken are backing her everytime why would she say “this is nothing…blabla” they turned her a traitor in a second its not makes sense either… She should have just kill saurfang for treason and go on but this twisting of the story is not a masterpiece for my opinion

2 Likes

Say “Sike”. Please.

she cares for forsaken.

She does care, but as a meatshield.

(remember screaming FOR THE HORDE! Earlier video)

Because she was faking it? A leader lying to get the public support. That’s soooo strange…

2 Likes

The entire cinematic was an asspull by Blizz to try and justify Sylvanas leaving the Horde.

5 Likes

To be fair I don’t think Blizzard has ever done a good character build up and fight since the days of Warcraft 3 as most of them just turn out meh. The best main character fight we’ve had (imo) was most likely Arthas vs Illidan after 6 campaigns (some a lot more then others) which lead to a epic climax at the basin of The Frozen Throne.

Compare that to what we had with Sylvanas vs Saurfang and/or Anduin and it just seems trash.

Varian vs Garrosh was so much better and lasted longer than 2.5 patches.

4 Likes

Yep.

The character that was initially shown as subtle and intelligent, exits the scene after being thrown as irrationally obvious.

It smells of certain writers panicking and hastily smashing the emergency button to screech to a halt this failing story…

7 Likes

Where? :thinking:

I’d say she’s been shown to be secretive and calculating. She has plans, and she’s good at keeping them to herself.

But she’s also vain and impulsive and emotionally intense.

I think Before the Storm, but also Edge of Night, touches upon it nicely. She hates others’ fortune, because she has only misery for herself. She wants her forsaken to share in her miserable torment. The moment they don’t – when they share a happy reunion with the living Humans – she kills them.

That contempt for others (hope?) seems to manifest itself in some rather big hissy-fits once in a while.

And it’s not like Blizzard have adopted this path recently. It’s a recurring theme. I remember in Warcrimes she basically tries to manipulate her sister Vereesa into becoming a miserable undead like herself – one to share the despair with, as emo as it gets. And when it doesn’t happen she has a hissy-fit and goes on a little killing spree.

These outbursts of being a complete emo girl about something, they’re very recurring.
Her being called out on her indifference about The Horde and doubling down on it? Totally her.

3 Likes

And still she failed in all that in the cinematic.

1 Like

Not really. She gets triggered and has an emotional outburst.

But we still don’t know very much. And our characters in the story know less.

We know the quality of the writing is at the same level at least, so we can adjust our expectations.

5 Likes

I think Sylvanas is the fundamental pillar of this game lore. Bliz shouldbe very careful messing with her. One stupid mistake and They can easily ruin everything

3 Likes

The makgora should not be legal/approved. Sylvanas didn’t followed the rules. No poisons is allowed in a makgora, as when Cairne Bloodhoof died by Garrosh poisoned blade. I guess Sylvanas fled away because she said that “Horde is nothing”. She has nothing to return to.

In sweden we say: Don’t burn the bridge behind you.

Sylvanas loyalist here ! Dark Lady watch over us

2 Likes

"THE HORDE IS NOTHING !’
“YOU, ARE ALL NOTHING.”

In my country we say:
“You find, when someone’s lying much faster, than you find someone trying to hide he’s crippled.”

My opinion:
It didn’t took very long to find that Sylvanas only cared about her immortality and that she was willing to sacrifice the Horde in the process.

More like:
“Death to the living.”

Cheers.

1 Like

Yes ! Good thing is we dont know whats in store for us, but I dont wanna be forced into this alliance friendship I hate Jaina Proudmoore and the filth that comes with the bigotry of the Alliance, Lorthemar specifically said in MoP Alliance Racism , and thats what opened my eyes, Ive never been a fan of orcs I was always in the shadows with the Sin’dorei lore, & Sylvanas, hopefully they know that there is a dedicated player-base that stands with Sylvanas !

2 Likes

In the words of Sylvanas’s voice actress

“Is Sylvanas evil? No. Sylvanas is on a mission. If you look at her full history, and you see her actions, really answering wrongdoings and treachery for the most part .Now she doesn’t suffer fools gladly, but she almost always is answering some kind of treachery. She sees a bigger thing, an endgame where her decisions will be good in the end, that somehow it will be beneficial despite the fallout”

And another Dev I cant find who , but he said that WoW is much bigger then the factions, so I am still here for my devotion to our Dark Lady like yes kill me kill me give me red eyes let me roleplay my addams family, beetlejuice vibes !

1 Like