Save ashbringer

Im glad youre having a different experience… But after having been baited into transfering my human rogue for 25 euros to mograine im really careful with my futher acting in terms of transfering off wellpop servers

1 Like

Great news , transfers are now open to Ashbringer, from the biggest servers!, @Balkmog keep us updated the upcoming days!

2 Likes

all nonsense! ignore those frustrated little peons Balkmog! we just transfered and it is rather busy in OG… a lot of people transfered in the past hours since it opened. seems like it picking up rather quickly. instantly formed a dungeon group and brewfest with nice people aswell!
definitely the best pvp server with faction balance right now on EU servers… if not to say the only one!
going strong boys

2 Likes

You sir are a hero.
Thanks for doing this.

I wanted to ask this, i noticed that Blizzard re-opened the transfers for other servers including Ashbringer, are those for both Horde and Alliance?

Are you offering to pay his transfer?

Should be or they would have said so in their blue post (I hope^^): Transfer Restrictions and Free Character Transfers Now Available-- Updated 22 November - #787 by Kaivax

2 Likes

I was going to transfer my horde chars to ashbringer, but im on a hold now, if this server ends up like mograine.
I did pay for 3 trans already, but it stops not if blizz gonna make ashbringer a new mega horde/ally server

That’s the whole problem here, people don’t transfer because they expect high pop and lush life on low pop server, so these eventually die because there’s no fresh blood. Endless circle.

I dediced to transfer anyway, if it dies, it dies and my account with it.

2 Likes

true dat, but i like low realms, no gdkp, because there are no buyers, so a better chance to get a decent guild without RTM, hopefully

2 Likes

Yes, i gave it a try.
Was able to transfer Alliance and Horde Chars from Firemaw to Ashbringer.

Edit: one day, an admin will revisit the transfers and wonder: Why did this person constantly create level 1 characters, send them via FCT everywhere, just to delete them again??? ( :laughing:)

2 Likes

Then I recommend you Hydraxian Waterlords. There I can guarentee you that.

im gonna try make a horde there before too long, but im not having my hopes up, bc blizz

Hopefully Ashbringer continues to grow with the free transfers open again. I think it’s the best hope currently for a semi balanced/balanced EU PvP server that isn’t totally overcrowded with people.

I will probably make a Horde character on the realm in due time. So maybe I’ll see some of you out there.

1 Like

or instead they can implement crossraid raids/parties for instanced contents, who cares even at this point. just make it not work in open world so people won’t mumble about emersion ruined by seeing lots of “unknown” names even though they play on mega server and has never seen 80% of the players

1 Like

I and I imagine many others still care and would be against this sort of change. There’s gotta be some sort of line to separate Classic and retail. Cross server parties and raids goes completely against Classic and is a major step too far imo.

Server communities are a huge part of Classic, and they do still exist on the smaller realms in spite of the mega realms. Plenty of us don’t play on mega realms, and a change like this would completely destroy that just as retail already did. At what point does Classic literally just become retail again, for the sake of convenience? We’ve been down this track before and know exactly where it leads, I know it’s a meme to say, but retail is genuinely an option for people that want the game to be like that.

1 Like

We joined Ash yesterday in a group of 4, 5th mate to come over soon.

Ashbringer will persevere.

3 Likes

i’ve already tried retail, thanks, prefer wotlk gameplay more
but still i see absolutely no downsides of crossrealm arenas given you are in same region (US\EU)
i am getting messages from old time returners willing to do some arenas together only to find out my realm is locked and chances we’ll play together are very slim

1 Like

I have been on Ashbringer for over a week, i haven’t played as much as i would want but i’m happy to see more and more people come into the server.

People have to understand that the answer for the those that want to get into the popular servers, the answer isn’t to increase server cap, Blizzard explained that and why it wouldn’t be possible to do that to the solution to the issue. Super populated servers already have issues with lag and such and the queues, also the answer isn’t to beg for new fresh servers, there are servers out there that have low population, Ashbringer is one of them or Hydraxian, people need to understand that those need to be filled before Blizzard implements more new servers to at the end have a big list of servers where nobody is playing.

It’s easier to go to high/full realms, you will have more activity for sure in terms of pve and the economy i understand that, it’s what we as humans in general are set to do, to go to what’s popular, i personally feel that it will be more rewarding to help make Ashbringer feel more alive even if it is for a small percentage, and that it’s up to us the players and not Blizzard.

Blizzard has made transfers available to other servers like Ashbringer, i just used the free one i had now it’s up to each person to do what they feel is right for them, if it is to go to a “dead” realm (to those that say that Ashbringer is dead, please use a better source to update your date than Ironforge.pro) or to get through long queues.

To each their own.

5 Likes

Numbers for the 25th Sept.

Sept 15th 19:00 UTC

Horde - 215
Alliance - 310

Sept 16th 19:00 UTC

Horde - 238
Alliance - 251

Sept 17th 20.15 UTC

Horde - 267 [+29]
Alliance - 258 [+7]

Sept 19th

Horde 314
Alliance 287

Sept 20th @ 20:20

Horde - 321
Alliance - 320

Sept 21st @ 19.10

Horde - 335
Alliance - 294

Sept 22 @ 20:45

Horde - 295
Alliance - 287

Sept 23rd @ 20:30

Horde - 320
Alliance - 304

Sept 24th @ 20:30

Horde - 333

Alliance - 312

Sept 25th @ 20:10

Horde - 434

Alliance - 405

8 Likes

Sweet, that’s what we like to see!! Thanks for posting these.

3 Likes