Save the Alliance in the Gehennas ghetto! Free transfer for the Alliance!

More than 50 people with a huge amount of level 70 characters, after a significant break in the game, found that the once good and balanced server Gehennas became unbearable for the Alliance. Faction ratios are now 98% for Horde and 2% for Alliance. It is simply impossible to play on such a server, so I have a requirement for Blizzard to organize a free transfer to any other servers.
I perfectly understand that no one will hear me, but I tried to do at least something to ensure that this company, which does everything, but does not create good conditions for a comfortable gaming process and does not monitor the maintenance of balance. We are forced or again and again to pay money for a paid transfer in a situation that arose through no fault of ours. On my account, for example, I made transfers more than 3 times, and where did I end up?
So, make us a free transfer on Gehennas and prove to everyone who has lost faith that only endless cash flows are important to you.

7 Likes

Blizzard don’t care about faction balance so you won’t get a free transfer and they don’t reply to threads in these forums.

1 Like

Your words are full of wisdom. Only one thing is not clear. What are you, being so smart, doing with your life other than sitting on a Blizzard forum?

6 Likes

Sad really, that you attack a person and not the points they make. You could have of course looked at one of the many other threads on this very point, and no, making new threads does not add to the visibility of a perceived problem.

Just like there is no need for you to delete your first thread about this, you can after all, edit posts.

My life goals are not your concern.

Your life goals do not concern me at all. They are not interesting to anyone at all, you know that. They are too pathetic even to discuss on this forum. And not to being attacked from the start, try the next time, instead of istating the obvious, offer a constructive solution.

1 Like

Probably it is best to wait for wotlk launch, Blizzard might come up with some solution for players in your position and Wintergrasp bg destiny.
Also, Dottie is right, so far they didnt do anything for minority faction on populated servers so far.

1 Like

So we come to the fact that Blizzard states its inability to maintain a balance on the servers, and from impotence can only offer fresh servers as a solution. But where is the guarantee that the same will not happen with new servers? The question is rhetorical.

Maintaining balance means introducing restrictions which would bring new set of problems from different kind of players.
PvP servers always had drama and turbulent history and always ended one sided, history just repeated itself.
Seems like players wanted onesided servers, they even paid for that.

1 Like

Bad Players and Good Blizzard? Whom are these arguments made for? Where is the justice? And where are the so-called standards of a comfortable game? After all, everyone understands that Blizzard is interested in making money on transfers. Therefore, they don’t do anything special to maintain balance. Well, let them honestly admit this, and not to make a good face on a bad game.

As a Horde on Gehenass I sympathize with you, I can’t see how you can play the game honestly. Leveling in WotLK will be neigh impossible, let alone trying to gather resources. There is no way that they could ever get it anywhere near balanced so transfers are realy the only option. In the mean time I’ll just hug all you Left Behind guys when I meet you

1 Like

Thanks Korrakz! It’s nice to hear the opinion of a smart and caring … troll :smiley:
I’m well aware that Blizzard won’t do anything. All they can do is send their forum minions at us so that they try to tell us that we ourselves who are to blame for these problems. When new servers come out, I’ll go there.

Oi 98% horde ?? More to gank ! Im coming !

its about 100 alliance vs 19500+ horde atm

1 Like

Judging from past Blizzard’s actions:
The only times Blizzard does something is either server dropping below 1k population (A+H combined) or cross 35k population (A+H combined). Gehennas is nowhere near that.

I don’t want to be rude, but I’m afraid that getting your hopes high in Gehennas case will result in severe disappointment. This might sound harsh but your only realistic options are quit, reroll or pay for transfers. Calling Blizzard on EU forums is brave but foolish.

2 Likes

Why not ask Blizzard to open free transfers to Gehennas alliance in an attemp to actually save it?

Maybe even open tree transfers for the horde to reduce the population a bit.

Why dont you just simply move to another realm?

Well, if only because I (and most people like me) have 4 beloved characters of level 70 in this realm. Why should I part with them because of Blizzard bungling?

Blizzard and free transfer, yeah they will surely do it
:partying_face:

1 Like

He wants free

It’s like asking a driver to take you to another city first, and then ask him to take that city to you. We all know that Blizz is not going to solve this problem. But let’s try to at least do something about it and show everyone once again that Blizzard is doing anything besides solving actual problems in the gameplay.