Save us from Bonescythe!

SOS!

We are stuck on Bonescythe!

No action house.
1 Pve Guild.
No dungeon groups.
No chance to get high rank in PvP.

Let us out of here and open migrations to other servers or merge ours with another server

11 Likes

Berny Kotick speaking here.

Hmmmmmmmmm yes, transfers might improve things tiny little bit, but problems will arrise.

Server identity more important.

1 Like

hmm but i though you guys said classic was ultra popular back when you guys was begging blizzard to make crapstic servers are you telling me most of them are dead already … tisk tisk

1 Like

Classic was popular, SoM understandably less so. Whether 1, 2 or 3 eu pvp realms was enough became purely a guessing game for the community. Blizzard should’ve had the data and competence to decide on the right number, yet here we are with 1 out of 3 realms dead.

Chiming in with “bUh u gUyZ sEd iZ pOpUlr” is neither accurate or productive.

1 Like

i was just having a harmless jab at the people who claimed classic was going to change everything and it was just not a fade and guess what it was totally a fade :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s only a seasonal realm, so wait for next time and pick the right realm.

Blizzard will not connect or merge SoM realms.

well it is still a valid complaint and request. i, too levelled to 60 on horde BS and now dumped a kitted out druid due to dead server. i dont think this kind or Russian roulette is justified.

It is Blizzards job to balance servers and factions. it ridiculous that all they ever seem to domis ban ppl for nonsense that doesnt matter

I and many others said don’t roll on any other realms than Dreadnaught or Kingsfall, but people said “I want a small/medium realm experience” Congratulations, you got what you wished for. See the first post for those things.

Well, not everyone read your post or check out the forum on a regular basis, some just got a email saying SOM is out and thought “Hey! lets give that a shot”

And tbh there is a differents between a small/medium realm experience and what they are going through

3 Likes

Well this is Blizz fault for making 5 servers when the game at most can support 2, maybe 3. Maybe they’ll learn next season :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really fun cause day 1 we couldn’t create new chars on Dreadnaught caus it was locked :slight_smile:

1 Like

this is so true indeed. They said they wont do anything cause “sever identity” is more important lmao

toxic

i just comment here so it goes to the top :smiley:

1 Like

“Pick the right realm” lol.
Maybe they should just open one realm in SoM and merge the rest.
:man_shrugging:
Saying “don’t play until the next SoM” isn’t exactly a solution lol.

2 Likes

Is it so hard to get a blue post for this problem? It feels like we are getting bullied away from this game…

2 Likes

ppl going to stop if u guys do noting about it SOS!

1 Like

would you reroll on a different realm already?

depends,
tell me what it would imply for these players to have to reroll?

yeah i understand that. what do you think about transfers though they are somewhat problematic aren’t they? if you can see that your realm is low pop and you want higher pop, mb reroll on higher pop realm? thats what I do or sometimes i’d just leave i don’t personally like transfers very much
in the worst cases transfers actually kill servers because they create a huge faction imbalance, if anything they’d definitely kill the low pop servers in question. and they always pose a issue with server integrity/economy etc.
maybe merging low pop realms is better, but should probably poll the players of these realms? o0

if fresh 60 in greens, ye, reroll, whatever.
but people got R14-13-12, Benediction, T1/T2…etc.
You dont reroll from that, you quit the game.

server doesnt have enough to open AQ gates, whatever.