Scaling since the patch

In world content and older instances, like Legion raids/dungeons, is just completely off. On most of my alts i cannot even kill the WQ elites anymore which i could solo easily before, their damage and health pools are far larger percentage wise than they were before.
Cannot even run Legion raids for t-mog anymore, even with 2 people, not only mobs are green by lvl, which gives them a guaranteed hit chance, but they also do damage they would do if it was current content.

Hopefully this gets adressed, because it’s just ludicrous.

1 Like

Doing the Old raids, with scaling and stuff during pre-patch, Annoying but i get it
we had the same issue at launch of BFA.
That will be fixed.

as for world content, I have not ran into any trouble with my hunter, full heroic gear, so i dunno

I think levelling to 60 is the fix for that… whenever that will be.

yes 60 is cool

1 Like

This. everything after Pre-Patch in terms of one shotting it. Is tuned to be that only after your lvl 60 in SL.

Yes, but making current content 10 times harder than it was before the patch doesn’t seem right at all. My alts used to be around ilvl 400, everything was easy, elites and normal mobs alike, now the patch turned that around and those mobs destroy me on the said characters. Tuned for 60 doesn’t excuse being weaker now, not when azerites are still active. This wasn’t the case with Legion or expansions prior, so no reason for it to be now. It’s just the damn level squish and scaling that has been messed up.

1 Like

It’s not messed up, the squish wasn’t linear. All you can hope is they give a bigger mega damage buff like they have in previous squishes.

The fact that old raid bosses hit as hard as if the raid was current content when that was not the case the whole of BfA, or previous pre-patches, is not messed up? Really? We must be playing different games :o BLizzard themselves have mentioned that the relative power of characters even with the squish and mobs would remain the same…but its not whatsoever, mobs are far more powerful while characters are far weaker. I dont see how leveling to 60 is a solution to that, when the content was easily doable nearly an expansion ago and by 60 that would already be 2 expansions, almost. Sure there were issues with BfA prepatch and warlords raids, but with this scaling its literally undoable.

It ain’t, due to the loss of borrowed power which is much stronger than the SL borrowed power. Also the we are back to having barely any stats at 60 compared to how strong we are right now.

And people made the exactly same complaint in BfA end game at the start.

Of course at it’s/ will be only the first tier. I’m sure Blizzard have more systems for content patch
es to come like BfA.

Ask question. Answer own question.

What’s that phrase again.

level squish. Not much more to say. Self explanatory really.

Except… if it wasn’t the case there would no point to the squish. Would there.

Irrelevant, That’s not the case now, where the patch made a complete 180. Not to mention that we still have our borrowed power, compared to before, where in BfA’s pre patch artifact traits were disabled, we still have azerites we had the whole expansion…thus we should have been just as powerful, or at the most only like few % weaker or stronger. Instead, the content i could do…whole expansion with the power…i cannot do at all…with the same power.

I had no issues soloing Archimonde mythic very early in BFA where as i have no chance in hell of soloing Mythic Gul’dan at 60.

The powergap between 110 and 120 was very obvious where as the powergap between 50 to 60 is extremely small due to the squish.

Especially noticable in ‘‘older’’ content. Legion mobs are green, thus having 100% hit and full damage they do would do in the level range for Legion, where as they were grey before and not hit at all. something doesn’t seem right at all with the whole scaling…its a colossal mess, i suppose because now all the old zones scale to lvl 50 and that’s what has messed up the power level of character and zones alike, when supposed outdated content is equal to that of current…like hell.

That’s weird. My main BM hunter only has Legion gear, so its betwen 50-60 ilvl. I can easily deal with WQ elites. Also did my first Legion Mythic dungeons today - they were as easy as normal ones. Can’t say anything about raids though, my attempt at Trial of Valor failed because of the buff of the first bosses :wink:

All prepatch same issues…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.