Scammed by Blizzard. I want my money back

So I have World of Warcraft Classic in my Launcher.
I install it and open the game. It shows me a few available servers to play on.
I pick one. Then I get a message that I need an active subscription to play. Fine. I resub. Now I cant even get to the realm list.

1 Like

Hello Moonfirespam,

Refund requests can be made by opening a ticket. We here in the forum can’t help with those.

The current stress test is for the Americas and Oceania region only.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

You need an active NA account to play the beta stress test. I posted about it on the US forums but they said that it was NA only. This is the reply I got.

I have to agree it should have said active NA account.

I had the exact same thing. I went to check up on my account and noticed a starter edition account which had NA as it’s region. After deleting the starter account, the option to download/play classic dissapeared from my client. I still have it installed though.

EU servers will have a stress test later. This is to test the US/Oceania servers which EU account holders can’t do. The wording telling you that you need a sub to take part could be a bit more specific, but contact support if you’ve renewed your sub for this.
Incidentally it’s great so many want to test out the servers in a stress test. I would guess it’s basically to test how they react to a large number of log-ins and you won’t get to beta test the game.

1 Like

So I once got the inviation to the EU stress test in may, talking about the that it was only to play Classic when the other Classic client was available. So yesterday - it appears. Just to make me go hazzle for 2 hours of: install the game and open the game. It shows me a few available servers to play on.
I pick one. I have EU account subscription. Then get disconnected to then only see the US client account." This is such a slap in the face to the whole EU community. In addition the communications is below all means. To me, as EU player, given the already given communications by Blizzard, the availability of the Classic client version is false markerting. Just reading all the recent posts on EU people who signed up just for the classic beta is the proof of Blizzard ignorance in this matter.

See my post immediately above yours. It’s not possible to stress test US servers with an EU account. We have our own stress test in July which isn’t a beta, it’s a stress test to see how the servers cope.