Closed closed closed closed closed

closedclosed closed closed closed closed closed closed closedclosed

3 Likes

Who buys boosts for 4M? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

Well, Blizzards stance on boosts was always “Not supported but permitted”. Meaning you can buy them, but if you get scammed Blizzard doesnt help you. Contract in game was for PUG raids where you needed screenshot where leader said that all loot will be rolled out.

3 Likes

closed closed closed

People who can afford to lose 4M gold.

Next time, OP should probably negotiate 1/3 up front, 1/3 at the middle boss, and 1/3 at the end.

Or just not buy boosts and… I dunno… play the game. If you’re buying boosts, it implies you don’t have a bunch of friends at mythic raiding level who are waiting for you, in which case why bother?

Only buy boosts from reliable sources.

Since you need to have PVE gear to be able to progress PVP as they changed that part from previous expansions and I don’t have time nor any pleasure doing PVE.

Boosting something which was not intended(the players created raider. io and supply&demand for boosts not Blizzard). So players created->player’s problem.
So I doubt and kinda even hope that Blizz never goes there.
You wanted to go into that “dark alley” to make a deal. Fine. Your choice. But don’t expect Blizz to give you “life insurance” for it.

2 Likes

It’s just the new gold selling, and it’s not a service because it is nothing to do with Blizzard. It’s a player-to-player trade, with all the risks that entails.

2 Likes

It’s not that I don’t understand not having enough time to do the content you like - but there are better PvP games than WoW.

PvP in this game has always felt tacked on and awkward. All BfA has done is return WoW to its roots where there is one source of gear; quests, dungeons and raids.

I understand what it is and how the rules are @Alewin. I am wishing for a change on the ToS becouse the game has evolved and the ToS stands still. Buying boost and selling boost is the most common way to earn gold these days and the community is filled with boosting service

Well yes ofcourse… but what kind of all inclusive luxury boost whould this acctually be to even see this pure sum of gold as a reasonable price tag. Must had been mythic BoD, since it’s not reasonable to be mythic CoS yet(and if it was advertised as such… wow :persevere:).

1 Like

Tbh, I have no serious answer. I wouldn’t pay so much as 1 copper for a boost. I’d rather play another game entirely than take part in the boosting economy - just wish everyone else would do the same and simply stop paying. Makes me quite sad that people are buying a stack of tokens to exchange for boosts, when (imho) the best part of the game is starting with a guild/community of scrubs and turning it into something wonderful.

7 Likes

I promise to give you the exact same level of service for but a fraction!

8/9 BoD Mythic is around 13M so just a few bosses. Just becouse I got scammed dosen’t mean I can afford to get scam hence I write about to change ToS on the forums.

In a different thread people were talking about how ‘gear is meaningless because everyone pays for boosts’, which is a complete exaggeration anyway.

But I hope this thread serves as a warning to others about the dangers of engaging in this sort of activity and trusting random strangers online. Unfortunately it is a lesson we must all learn the hard way.

Finally, you don’t have time to play the game your paying for but you do have time to farm 4 million gold?

1 Like

Are they really that expensive? Well you learn something new everyday I suppose. :confused:

Well good luck on changing the ToS. It won’t happend I think, since blizzard don’t really support boosting but are allowing it because of * tinfoil on * quick cashgrab trought tokens and being all “good” with the competative guilds.

1 Like

@Ghimrizz Yeah exactly. Either change ToS to make it against ToS to sell boost or a refund for people getting scammed for buying boost (and buying their tokens).

Changing ToS to ban boosting is wishful thinking. Essentially it means banning direct trade.

Lol good one and its not even #weekend