Scammer: Lastblooddk and Dragons of Justice Guild (Hplorrd)

A player called Lastblooddk was advertising a sire curve gold boost in trade chat today on kazzak horde. Myself and another player were invited to the actual raid and a player named HPLORRD from Dragons of Justice guild https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/kazzak/hplorrd instructed us to go to orgimmar and pay Lastblooddk (advertiser/seller) first so everything seemed perfectly legit while they were clearing. He said to wait max 30 mins while they got another buyer:

https://ibb.co/7YhLXfZ

Me and another player (a druid named Degea) made payment and the dk said “wait in this group” this was 11:50 ish. We waited patiently until 14:45 he kept leaving group and going offline etc. Then he simply stopped replying to both of us and refused to give our gold back before going offline.

We have had to raise tickets now due to this scam and i wanted to make people aware do not trust this seller or this guild dragons of justice for going through such scam sellers. (I have screenshots of everything which has been to GM for full investigation which will take a few days).

In the meantime, let this post serve as a warning so that nobody else gets scammed in this manner.

2 Likes

hey guys im the Druid hes talking about. confirming that Lastblooddk was advertising the boost, and Hplorrd from the guild Dragons of Justice (the booster) told us to pay the advertiser

While I understand your complaint and frustration, naming and shaming on the forums is against the ToS. :frowning:

A helpful tip for the future: if you’re buying a boost always go to their discord first, and make sure that whoever you’re paying in-game, is a legit advertiser. Most communities have an advertiser rank. Heck, most will ask you right off the bat to join their discord, so their advertiser can tell you who to pay to, to avoid exactly this situation.

1 Like

GM has replied already and action will be taken, the guild invited us prior to the trade and told us to pay the seller/advertiser (lastblooddk) by name so it’s all in the official chat logs and trade window nothing was organised outside of the game such as in discord its clear cut. I also have the screenshots as evidence which were attached to the GM ticket.

there is also chat history direct with seller following in game advertising in trade chat prior to the raid invite so dialogue will be in the logs confirming the precise details it can’t be any more clear cut than this

2 Likes

Hello guys im hplorrdbi have the screens to prove this idiot have been took scam from other guy and dont even know what the heck he talk about plz report him thx asap

I am hplorrd and online 24/7 in the kazzak these guys must be two kid who gonna rip my name and im fine otherwise i was ban pm me too see clearly they lie no respect for them forum they are lie

hplorrd - we are not blaming you for anything at this point in time until its investigated but u did instruct me on my warrior and the druid to pay lastblooddk the gold. (see the screenshot evidence from in-game chat). it was the seller/advertiser you are using called lastblooddk. he is scamming ppl, taking their gold for sire gold boosts then not putting them into your raid.

I have raised a ticket and the matter is being investigated we are going to get to the bottom of this and someone will be held responsible. I hope you are not part of the scamming that’s happening and working in collaboration.

I can live without 150k gold its not much to me but I want those involved held to account to stop it happening to other players. i wont stop until I achieve the right outcome to avoid this happening to more players.

1 Like

The dragon of justice is my own guild dude i dont know anyone in there with blooddk name

hplorrd you instructed us to pay your seller called lastblooddk I’ve sent screenshots to a GM stop denying it. either you’re in on the scam or simply using a scam seller to help with your curve boosts there is no other option.

1 Like

Im not even seen sire hc dumb as s go learn how to play im online with no punishmenr your just sick dude (haha my celler bla bla)

Hplorrd see below screenshot evidence, it was you and you and lastblooddk will be held accountable for scamming people. mark my words justice will be done following the investigation which will take a few days. Absolutely out of order.

https://ibb.co/7YhLXfZ

In the meantime, please let this post serve as a warning to ensure not one single other play on kazzak is scammed in this manner by these people, it ruins the integrity of the game.

2 Likes

Good job by cheating on a picture thats not even wow chat n1 care for this topic few days haha good jock its 24 hour answering good luck keep cry

it is wow chat stop deflecting. your attitude speaks volumes. you have been caught out and you will face the consequences. This is my final post on the matter.

Your a little unskill cryed fat finger boy keep cry coz blizzard answer in 24 and im online so ur just a lier who crying 24/7 for 150k gold right? Every one know what i say and he say it take some day reporting for scare me for nothing just ignore this guy

I wish i would have read the article before i got scammed the same way , exact same way today by him , told me to pay the advertiser , then gone. Ticker is open.

1 Like

Your a liar. and your going to get banned for it. you have done the same thing to more than one person now mate. your scum.

HPLORRD - KAZZAK - your the liar here. stealing from people is disgusting your parents should have taught you manners. well seriously you are going to get banned mate. and u will get what you deserve. your nothing but scum. and even lying about it is even worse. and name and shaming is good thing to do. because this person is a lying maniuplative disgusting low life peice of C U NEXT TUESDAY. words cant even describe the hate and fustration i have for you. while you think its funny to be such a wanker. this is the reason @blizzard why people hate the community because of people as pathetic and honestly this person @paladin Sh!t stain here. deserves to actually have his account deleted. thankyou.

Keep cry u angry lier bla bla i hope ur die with canser u hater noob

your the liar. i have screenshots of you telling me to trade ur little warrior noob. why u lying on forums i have reported you also.

Im not even know u idiot gl go ahead