[Scarlet RP] The Crimson Inherent đŸ”„

That attempt at a joke ruined Star Wars more than Disney did.

1 Like

No, I wrote ‘‘OBI-WAN KENOBI’’ as a failsafe to make certain nobody did the joke.

2 Likes

No. Having 4.5k posts is a feat in itself. A testament to having a very weird and unproductive hobby; but makes the cow in question not in the slightest more tolerable than the night elf. I’d argue it’s quite the opposite.

1 Like

Scarlet Crusade as organization most likely been wiped out by the Ebon Blade during DK Order Hall Campaign (I say most likely due to they been said to been wiped out several times before) but that doesn’t mean EVERY Scarlet is dead.

So having a small fanatic group about is always nice.

6 Likes

Pot something, something kettle?

1 Like

Their numbers simply aren’t enough to justify the new Scarlet guilds that pop up every three months. It’s not like they are converting the already dwindled alliance/horde populace, either.

It’s true that the Scarlet Crusade have seen better days, even when Blizzard decide to randomly bring them back like in Legion. But that is something that can also be roleplayed by a guild.

For example, the concept here aren’t full on Scarlet Crusaders, nor are they a massive army of crusaders. The Crimson Inherent actually wish to succeed the original crusade but still pursue its goal.

But it’s not going to be an easy task as the OP puts it

With the Monatery partially taken back and using it as their main base of operations, these men seek to fully restore their former glory of the past. They have to be cautious, the enemy is lurking around them ever so closely, waiting for the right moment to strike.

I think ClĂ­fford and other people involved in making this guild have thought about the issues you are bringing up.

8 Likes

Yeah, maybe don’t make weird attempts to vandalise a guild that brings some needed activity to otherwise dead areas in a cool + thematic way. Wish both the Scarlets and their nemeses the best of lucking butchering one another. :+1:

11 Likes

I am sure it will have a devastating effect on your naked elf RP.

1 Like

That would require me to RP at all, or have a subscription.

Keep projecting though.

Yet here you are, being annoying.

2 Likes

Jokes on you I don’t play video games at all. Let me still complain about this one thing that doesn’t affect me in the least though.

Low grade non radioactive post.

5 Likes

Posted by somebody’s level 90 alt. Oh no. I am so hurt.

Person: hey i have this idea.
AD: Sir, we must engage in virtual fisticuffs in this thread first.

9 Likes

Could you guys stop feeding this weird thread vandaliser that has stated a total lack of involvement with RP? ty.

(also Sindri you are not and never have been funny, at least contain your attempts at humor to a :poop:post thread)

7 Likes

I find him funny at times.

Don’t come here and tell lies.

4 Likes

Almost as if i was doing it on purpose
 how are those clowns called again?

Yes everyone, please keep this guild thread clean. 36 posts in and this new guild has become a boxing ring for something else.

4 Likes

Why is this busted forum still not allowing us to block people smh my head

Hi. I’m Stonetower, a former Scarlet Crusader.

4 Likes

NYEARGH, how DARE you post on a character you are known for? If I do not know you - you are NOTHING nYEARGH, and I do not even RP on this server NYEARGH

6 Likes