[Scarlet RP] The Crimson Inherent đŸ”„

Known by a small group of goons on the forums, maybe. Says nothing about who they are in game.

1 Like

You don’t even go here

3 Likes

Who are you in the game, aside from a part-time naked elf poster, who reees at everything they dislike?

Based on the fact you yourself hide behind a level ten alt i’m going to just as usual, brush you aside.

1 Like

Ah man, how dare I hide!

5 Likes

With my clowning of the month done

A few questions

Gilneas and the scarlet crusade,
How does your scarlet sect view this? Since they are cursed.

How are going to establish and deal with the remnant scarlets that fell to the dreadlords and the taint on the scarlet crusade?

1 Like

Reveal yourself Aeilmar!!!111

3 Likes

I only speak for myself, but i think many in the guild share my views.
We are extremely wary of the Alliance as a whole since they raided our holdings on many occasions and let us down in the battle against the Scourge/Forsaken.
Gilneans in particular, on top of being cursed, stayed behind their walls as our country was ravaged by the Scourge. They aren’t to be easily trusted. Perhaps there won’t be outright attempts at killing/hurting since Clifford is a moderate man, but hostility will be there.

About the other sects, Clifford brands the former “Hilt of Dathrohan” that rampaged through the North from fall 2018 to spring 2019 as heretics and dangerous maniacs that tainted the name of the Crusade. He seeks to return to a path more enlightened following the virtues of Lordaeron.

7 Likes

C’mon, let the man hide.

edit: Also, good luck with the guild OP, looking forward to sta
 I mean, to cross paths with you if given the chance.

1 Like

I myself would not know the answer, maybe the crusade already knew this? This is why i’m actually intruiged by the MoP Scarlet Monastery’s Flameweaver Koegler. As they effectively aimed to destroy the Crusade’s history and wash away their past and such. But that’s a good thing to discuss.

9 Likes

I suppose without lore on the matter, it will fall to you to make that choice
at least until the next scarlet dungeon or resurgent.

you and the guild should discuss your stance, I would lie if I didn’t say the concept of an actual scarlet guild taking a less xenophobic stand isn’t intriguing.
Ofc if the allure of the fanatical and isolated few-against-the-world themes of the scarlet crusade is what draws you in, then the answer is clear, if your fascination with the reds is something else entirely i recommend you consider what those are and innovate on the scarlet concept, I mean as the self-proclaimed successor of the, old and flawed, scarlet crusade, I at least don’t think it would be out of character to learn from the past.

That is however my opinion as an outsider, so in conclusion, it is a discussion worth having both with yourself and your guild mates.
In any case I wish you luck with the guild.

1 Like

I long for a Scarlet Crusade guild that keeps its true colors and agenda secret both IC and OOC. Just an order of Knights, Wizards and whatnot doing holy quests and missions, for some members increasingly radical and brutal, while the newly joined and less indoctrinated members get to do more mundane or questionnable tasks.

1 Like

Perhaps a few suggestions would be to have your scarlet group start outside the monastery and slowly work to reclaiming it rather then having it claimed.

A good one as written above would be going on quests and journeys to reclaim lost artefacts of the light And/Or find out what happened to the rest of the organisation and slowly work to reforming in a cult-like fashion.

The guild has been active for two monthes and only a few alcoves on the outside are cleaned and consecrated. The recent weeks have been spent in the wilds, trying to salvage food for the winter and secure supplies for the cleansing effort.

1 Like

We are actually already incoorporating most elements of your suggestion. We started out as mere spread out people before officially founding the order and settled in the Monastery.

And as you speak about reclaiming lost artifacts, we are working on smth.

Personally i don’t like reforming it into a cult-like fashion. The guild is majorly aimed as a mix between new concepts and the Classic Crusaders behavior.

4 Likes

While I have pretty much always been rather meh towards Scarlet Guilds, alot due to their lack of forwardthinking, you guys really seem to have changed things around diffrently enough to sound interesting, as well as taken in the lastest part of the story as means to progress the guild rather than a hinderance.

So best of luck :smile:

Interesting concept in the context of the scourge going rampant in the following expansion.

1 Like

That is indeed a very interesting concept to approach as the Scarlet crusade during it’s prime has done the same thing actually. Thanks for the suggestion, i think i could work with that actually. I have planned to have somewhat of an “Official” representation of the Order as being simply a Holy order of Men and Women defending the Innocent and killing undead, with their real intentions and such hidden for the more experienced and indoctrinated. For now this approach is not necessary since all of it’s current members were Scarlet Crusaders before.

1 Like

Can we be friends?

1 Like

We can be.