School of hard knocks achievement

When is this getting fixed, wasted hours with friends also trying to get these only to find out they still bugged, can we get some communication plz? Will we get past completion of it or have to do it all over again?

I already did bug reports like many many many others.

Why on earth you put pvp achievements for a pve 1 week holiday I have no idea, please change it.

Yes, is there any ETA on the fix? It’s a very short event and this is a stressful achievement with high competition as many are trying to complete it. Hope it get fixed soon!

1 Like

I don’t expect it to be fixed, ever, as it’s been around for at least 2 years, ever since they changed the two BGs. I just want this last single achievement to get my nice drake. I have everything else and it’s not an easy thing to do to get the rest. It’s taken YEARS. Don’t expect it to work next year either.

I hate PvP and am wondering two things, what idiot put this PvP only thing in and why didn’t they fix it when they upgraded the BGs.

If it doesn’t work then why the hell isn’t it removed from the achievement? I reckon lazyness and a hatred for players by the devs. Hell is a lesser word than I wanted to use.

Reminds me of a quest in netherstorm when fighting colossi and needing to kill 5. That quest never worked through TBC and still doesn’t. You have to ticket to get it completed so you miss out on the reward.

Blizzard know, they know it doesn’t work from the last two years worth of reports and they will do nothing about it.

Anyway rant over expect this soon along with a lock. ie no answer or solution timescale.

1 Like
1 Like

You have been in the game for a long time, so you are fully aware that customer support doesn’t work on bug reports. I’m certain you also know how to submit bug reports, which go directly to those that can fix these issues.

As Ananda pointed out, they already have. This is something we had also covered on our support site.

As you also foresaw, this thread is now being locked.

How’s my driving? Let me know! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Hagut

2 Likes