Screen Flickering

Hello

For several weeks I have experiencing weird screen flickering. This only happens in the old zones like Silvermoon City or Blasted Lands. Every zone from BFA works fine expect for new Silithus. I thought iy had somenthing to do with zones that have different phases like Blasted Lands where u can have the one before Iron Horde invasion or the one after that.

Today i went to Sunwell Plateau and screen went crazy.Heres what i recorded with Fraps:

Every other Game works fine, even very demanding ones. Classic works fine too.

My spec are:
Motherboard MSI Z97-G43, Intel Z97
Processor Intel® Core™ i5-4690K
SSD Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SATA3
Graphics card Geforce GTX1060 6GB

1 Like

I have same problem, it is happening at sky, like clouds. My character’s hair, whole body(during character selection screen aswell), any ideas to solve this?

your graphics card is probably overheating. I think somenthing else is causing my problem

Hey there guys, sorry to hear that you’re having troubles here!

To start, can you make sure that your Operating System and Hardware Drivers are up to date.

Then, please follow this guide to Reset your Interface in case an Addon or Interface modification is conflicting with the game.

Background applications can cause issues with our Games, so please can you try and close these as described in the Closing Background Applications article.

This kind of issue can also be caused by Overheating as you mention. Please follow the steps in this guide to Check for Overheating Components.

I hope these steps help, please let us know how you get on!

1 Like

/console cvar_default that command helped me out. Had to adjust some interface options after that but hey its better than an epilepsy attack xd

Thanks chief

I’m very happy to hear it Popkoorn!

Thank you for letting us know what fixed this for you, and best of luck on your future adventures!

I get screen flickering, always and only there, in the buildings in Dun Modr. Quite sure the problem is not at my end.

my wow also flickering nvidia card but only spel bars and map + minimap. RTX2070 Super + nevest drivers