Searching for an old player; Javea/Chamire

Hello there.
So, as the title accurately describes it; I am looking for an old player from the year… 2007-2011 or so? Her main was Javea, a Blood elf Rogue who RP’d my character Natiel’s sister. She also played the mother named Chamire, a Blood elf Death Knight.

On the Alliance side I recall her having a druid Night elf, but the name, alas, eludes me due to the great year difference. I recall the character being a, eherm, Vampire, short and short, we all started RP cringy somewhere, right?

She did move to the Argent Dawn at once point, I -think-. And her DK is still on the Sha’tar server at lvl 85.

The reason for this? Well, I was a young teenager, she likewise in age and we both came from the same country. Sweden, if it helps. And she introduced me into the Roleplaying community and was a great, great friend.

I’ve tried finding my old phone to get her old number, which… I can not find, I’ve tried the old hotmail since it was back in the day when MSN was a thing, I believe. I’ve tried to add the old hotmail, hoping it was a BattleTag but no result… I’ve asked a few friends of yore, I have few left from so long ago, but they know not of Javea’s whereabouts.

I tried Facebook pages of Swedish WoW players, I tried general WoW pages and WoW pages for girls without any result; Only kind people cheering me on and wishing me luck. I contacted a GM ingame, who, since… Obviously it is a breech of privacy laws and such, can not give me anything at all and wished me luck and refered me to ask the community here.

Does anyone know anything? Anything at all that might give me a clue where to find her. I would very much like to contact her again and express how much she meant to me as a kid.

As for me; I was mainly Natiel. Before I really RP’d I had this cliché Draenei Hunter called Nissy. Then this friend got me to make Natiel whom I still cherish as a character today. So… Cross my fingers and hope that someone might give me a lead! Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Kind regards;
Natiel/Hannah

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.