Season 3 Survival Set bonus?

(2) Set Bonus: Fury of the Eagle increases you and your pet’s critical strike chance by 15% and critical damage dealt by 15% for 12 seconds.

(4) Set Bonus: Fury of the Eagle throws a free Wildfire Bomb at your current target at 100% effectiveness, generates 1 charge of Wildfire Bomb, and increases the damage Wildfire Bomb deals to your primary target by 40% for 12 seconds.

Please tell me this is a joke.

Fury of the eagle almost caps me on bombs with my current haste so unless I want to run a lowhaste build (which I don’t) I will overcap on bombs all the time, wasting some of this set bonus right away. The debuff giving wildfire bomb 40% more damage is the is the same as killcommand does now, so you change this debuff from 100% uptime to like 25%?

Please reconsider this set bonus altogether and please don’t build it around fury of the eagle at all.

Please reply in the hunter PTR feedback thread where they specifically asked for tier feedback. I did my part. The more people do it, the better.

What you said is 100% true. Just nobody reads this forum

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.