Season of Cringe

My biggest regret of the year is not rolling on a pve server for SoM. The type of player encountered on SoM pvp servers are bottom of the bottom lowlife spergs. That, combined with no actual future for SoM characters has me back logging into TBC classic, the original classic that never needed yet another spin-off.

SoM is a joke. With both the NA and EU hardcore scenes also dying, it’ll soon be history as it should be.

6 Likes

SoM full of bad people.

Even Berny not that evil!

My biggest regret of the year was reading this post.

1 Like

What ure rly saying, is that you want something else? I suppose that you write this in disappointment or frustration, due to the fact that you expect more from this billion dollar revenue generator called Blizzard. Not to mention all the money spent on the game. Cuz really all that is here is a bunch of complaining without much substance, all I understand from this post is that you think that SoM is a joke, hc is dying, and it should! Oh and you’re back to TBC. Think you might wanna try and be a bit more constructive unless all you wanna do is just to complain xD I personally would love it, if a new mmo would finally surpass the quality of the elements that classic wow are built on, or add new greater ones. Cuz I am tired of giving money to Bobby Koticks black hole wallet. The money doesn’t go anywhere, it’s simply just gone. Features are downgraded, customer support is a legacy feature, all this company can do is re release old games and charge a bunch of money for it. Oh and sprinkle it with some micro transactions, pay to win style.

Level 20.

Level 0 Classic/TBBC

Ergo does not play the game thus opinion is invalidated

1 Like

lvl36 char
prolly got shanked in stv
ego shattered

“level 36” :joy:

SoM is a steaming pile of you know what, I do agree with that.

Yeah the ganking is unbearable. Totally and utterly ruins the game. No skill at all involved, it’s just bullying other players and making them miserable. I too regret not rolling PvE. It is bad game design, 100% can see why they got rid of it/added war mode.

wish u point out real issues about the game and not just cry

cause there could be better vanilla+

or even no changes Fresh

tbc = the burning cringe

1 Like

back to retail

or just roll on pve

1 Like

As much as I agree on ganking it has nothing to do with SoM, I’ve recently entered contested zones on my TBC toon and I’m getting ganked left and right, even high levels do not disdain
from killing lowbies for reasons unknown to me.

First and foremost. While this argument does have some ground. It’s entirely used by those who doesn’t know how to play the game. Don’t know how to PVP, Quest, do dungeons nor raids.

Getting ganked and ganking in general only really has one issue and that’s the rez timer + Rez sickness. Both of whom are archaic systems that no longer has any place in the game, vanilla, retail or classic.

theres no issue just play on a pve realm if u dont like it?

So what is it that troubled you? Tell us about it

denying the problem existing doesn’t mean it suddenly stops existing. If that was the case we wouldn’t be plagued by famine, being poor or cancer for that matter. Not how the world works my guy.

Also, you are very much mistaken. I don’t mind being jumped by 10 rogues who camps me for 2 hours straight. It’s what I signed up for by joining a PVP realm. But that’s not the issue. The issue is the archaic rez timer which again:

Was a bad game design decision and shouldn’t have made it into the game in the first place. Just cause it’s there doesn’t mean it’s good. :joy:

just log out for hours and reroll alt in meantime until they move on ofc

cause if u fight near graveyard without timer it sucks too

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.