Seasonal cosmetic pieces

So, I had planned the mog I’m wearing right now (still missing the silver wings from Kyrian) for quite some months, only to find out that the head piece I want, (Crown of Good Fortune), is a seasonal cosmetic that I can’t use anymore. I went and checked that other pieces I want to eventually farm for other mogs, like Crown of Eternal Memorial and specially Crown of the Fire Festival which is the one I wanted for my main mog, are also only seasonal.

Why oh why did Blizzard come up with this silly idea? What’s wrong with using these pieces all year around? What’s the point of even farming them if I can’t make a proper mog with them, because well, they can only be used for a couple weeks per year. I mean, I kinda get it for the Santa costumes and Halloween pumpkin head, but even then it’s silly to make them event exclusive mogs.

When will this silly nonesense stop?

Free the mogs!

But you can use all of those all year round? The fire festival crown was never locked and they made a quest last year to get the flower crowns all year (which was also available this year). But it’s weird how some stuff aren’t available all year round but they put onesies in the store as transmog.

When I checked wowhead there were comments saying it is. Well I hope you are right tho, I really want to use it on the main mog and it’s not for aesthetics only, there’s a personal reason behind, that’s why that information bothered me so much.

I wasn’t aware of that… Crap… I bought the one from the vendor, so you are telling me there is another version of the same models that are not event exclusive?
Guess I’ll have to wait for next year for those…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.