Seeking casual and friendly home

Hey community

Sadly I have had a terrible time in BfA with the 2 guilds I’ve been part of either disbanding or changing their philosophy, directly impacting the reason why I had moved to join them.

Which now means I must try once again to find a new home, not something I like to do as I’d rather just stick to 1 guild for as long as possible. However, BfA has been a strange time for players and guilds.

I’ve been on and off the game since early TbC and played majority of classes, mostly focusing on a healing role. That does not mean I can’t attempt to DPS, just means I won’t be as good at it for a while. I’m happy to discuss a class choice but below are my preferred choices;

• Moonkin

• Hunter

I can’t commit to a heavy schedule due to my partner dropping epic loot in the form of a 2nd child very soon. Ideally I want a calm 1-2 day plan for raids, with a goal of AotC each tier. Anything between 20:00st and 23:00st so we can put the kids to bed etc.

Any faction as I have no real loyalty to either side, but most importantly is the social aspect. The guild must be welcoming on both comms (Discord) and in game chat, I hate to sit there in silence unless I’m focused on something in game.

If you have taken the time to read this and feel as though I could be a good addition to your guild then please contact me through a reply or on Bnet LFC#21212.

Hi there! I’m a recruiter with the guild Epinephrine. I can say it is a wonderful and banter-full enviorment. Everyone is extremely social but we also push into Heroic raiding if you’d be interested in that sort of thing! Our discord server is always popping with messages and our chats are very rarely empty.
If you’d like to learn more, I’ll drop our guild info below! We’d be more than happy to have you as a social for the time being if raiding isn’t your thing!
I look forward to hearing from you!

Hey!
If you are still looking for a guild, our guild Marbles is a relaxed raiding guild. We’re 9/12 HC and still working on expanding our raid team and aim for mythic. We raid on Wednesdays and Fridays, from 8-11 ST, if that works for you.
Our discord is also frequently used and you’ll basically never be alone there. We do most parts of in-game content and we have plenty of fun while doing it :slight_smile:
If you want any more info, feel free to contact me :slight_smile: My btag is Mosegos#2129

Hello hello!

I don’t know if you’re still looking for a guild, but we might be somewhere you could call home. We are Raiders of Rohan (Bladefist/Frostwhisper/Zenedar). We raid twice a week, Wednesday and Sunday, 8 til 11 server. We’re a relaxed, guild that likes to enjoy the content while also making progress. We do only raid to heroic level, but we aim for ahead of the curve in each tier.

As a guild we’re very understanding of rl commitments, whether that’s work or family. Some of us, myself included have kids, so we understand if you need to be late, or dip out of raids for any reason.

We have a busy discord, and love our social nights, wether it’s just sitting and listening to music together, or chilling and chatting while we do mythics, or farm herbs, and we tend to chat a lot about rl stuff too.

If you’re still interested, and would like to have a chat, feel free to hit one of us up on battlenet!

Dispare (bnet: GillRLister#2659 Discord: Dispare#02461)
Kawari (bnet: Jem#2368 Discord: EasyTiger#5903)
Stormlotus (bnet: Jimijams#1880)

Hi there,

Vote to Kick 12/12 HC is looking for some DPS to start Mythic raiding with. We are a casual raiding guild, aiming to push what we can but accepting our limits :wink: Also running M+ whenever we can.

Raiding wed-thur-mon 21.00-23.30 Realm Time. (we’re all old with kids as well ;))

If you are interested in joining us, give me a shout through Bnet on pryora#2167

Figured I’d pop a quick update here, obviously the world is in a crazy state right now and home life is chaotic so I have not had the time to log on and play. I am still open to finding a new home though.

Hey, seems like you’d fit right in with our community. We have a lot of veteran players with RL commitments, so we take a more laid back approach to the game now.

Please check us out :slight_smile:

Hiya :smile:

Congrats on your incoming arrival!

I know we’re a faction change away, but if you wanted to come to Horde on Draenor, Strange Loop would be a good fit for you. We only raid Saturdays 21-23ST which matches your schedule, running HC Nya at the moment and progressing towards Curve. We need more DPS and potentially healers so your class choices are perfect.

Other people in the guild have kids or other commitments, so we totally understand family comes first. Not going to be upset if you get called away in the middle of something to be a parent. We are chatty in game and there’s always a few people on voice chat in Discord as similarly, they don’t like to play in silence.

I’ll add your b.tag in case it’s better to chat there, look forward to chatting!
Happy gaming :blush: