Seeking Help: Looking for a Gaming Notebook with Specific Specifications

Hey guys,

I’m in need of some expert advice and recommendations for purchasing a gaming notebook that meets my specific requirements. I’ve been researching extensively, but finding the perfect fit has proven to be quite challenging. Therefore, I’m reaching out to this knowledgeable community for some guidance. Here are the details I’m looking for:

Display:

• 1920x1200 resolution (16:10 ratio for enhanced productivity)
  • At least 300 nits brightness or higher
  • Solid color accuracy, preferably covering 100% sRGB spectrum

Gaming Performance:

• Capable of running World of Warcraft smoothly with 80+ FPS
  • Graphic settings set at 7 or higher for an immersive experience

Budget:

• My budget is around 1600 EUR (Euro)

I understand that finding a notebook that meets all these specifications may be quite challenging, but I’m hopeful that with your collective knowledge and expertise, I can find a suitable option. If you have any recommendations or suggestions, I would greatly appreciate your input.

Additionally, if there are any specific brands or models that fit these requirements or come close to it, please let me know. I’m open to considering both well-known and lesser-known brands if they offer good value for money and reliability.

Thank you in advance for your assistance! I’m eagerly looking forward to your recommendations and insights.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.