Sell me on either playing a warrior or warlock?

i cant decide on which class to play for many expansion so give me some reasons why one is better than the other in pve, pvp and general world things to do. some history of both class would also be nice to know in terms of how blizzard treats them. i do tend to prefer more complex classes, and i want to have fun with them doing world things like world quest quests, old content for transmogs, wpvp and etc.

Well… warrior is very gear reliant. Has always been.

I like warrior class. Dunno really how it performs in high end game. But other than that it feels fun to play.

That’s really all I can say about it.

Warrior’s great, only Arms is lagging slightly, but is perfectly viable. Prot and Fury are really strong for all pve content.

It isn’t any more gear reliable than any other class.

Both Fury and Prot are very button-mashy though, if that is or isn’t your cup of tea. Personally it very much is.

If you plan to do at least heroic raids then warrior will be better, scales well with high end gear. Yesterday in M+ my guild friend had overall dps for dungeon at ~50k with Fury warrior.

Warrior doesn’t scale better than others with gear :clap:

Every spec is playable for mythic raiding :clap:

m+ overalls is not a benchmark :clap:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.