Selling Mythic &HC Ny'alotha, the Waking City and curve only& vision with 5 mask &Mythic + 10 -21 & selling freehold twink boost (both faction)

We have a Very Exprienced Team in all realm doing many Mythic+ in time and a very good Background boost since MoP - WoD and Legion .

selling twink boost lvling 110-120 ally or horde side
selling the hivemind secret mount fast
Mythic +

Completing Mythic + 2 - 20 awards you with:

• +475 weekly gear and465+ Normal Gear for your character depends on lvl of key
    -Artifact power

Raids
Ny’alotha, the Waking City MYthic hc loot run or curve run
jaina mount
.Bod 9/9 mythic
the ethernal place Hc/ normal
Whats expected of you:

Literally nothing but the gold and yourself and a key If you don’t have key we can provide one just let us know what lvl you need. We accept all realm gold. Have a dps spec and hit a few buttons your dps doesn’t matter much at all.

How much does it cost / How can I contact you?

Pricing is to be discussed with us directly due to the competitive nature of key lvl and your activity
We accept almost all realms gold.
Price for Xrealms is usualy higher than kazzak .

discord: merciless#8402
lasthope#9895
Message @merciless
Skype ; omid.lasthope

Whisper In-game :
(horde)
Lasthopê

Chubbylord
(ally)
lasthopê-silvermoon
chubillity -silvermoon

twink lvluping horde side omidof from kazzak and ally side onlylvlup from silvermoon

Battle Tag
mercilesss#21630

Lasthope#2805

this is our previous forum before update you can check our feedsback there
{https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614772547?page=1 }

13 Likes

Very pro and always in time.
great team

1 Like

Great team, always in time. Friendly aswell

1 Like

Fast and professional. Thank you!

1 Like

super team always in time

1 Like

Fast and easy!

1 Like

Fast and intime, sweet! :wink:

1 Like

price came down if you want good service come and get all +400 loot from dungeon

Fast & easy, great team.

1 Like

Needed a weekly 10 on a week with terrible affixes and couldn’t bother going through the hassle of it.
These guys replied quick, and got a +3 on the timer around 40 minutes after I messaged them.
They’re efficient, quick, and nice, pleasure to play with them!

1 Like

Good group, very friendly and fast run. 10/10 would recommend to anyone.

1 Like

Good group. Fast and easy!

1 Like

Read these comments above and it sounded good but I was still cautious. I didn’t need to be. These guys are polite and professional and very skilled at the game. It was a wonderful experience just to see them play. I need to work on my own skills now!! Thanks guys I’m very happy with the outcome.

1 Like

Good team made it in time. Good People

1 Like

fast and easy

1 Like

Pro Fast Clean ! keep it up and good prices + discounts for loyal customers

1 Like

Ran several dungeons with these guys, and was never disappointed. They’re reactive and reply fast, they’re nice to play with, always a pleasure! I was even offered a discount for running multiple keys with them, they’re always of great help when looking for a high key on these weeks you just can’t seem to get through, especially with nasty affixes or when you can’t find a group. I asked for their help, and got my key upgraded to 15 within the hour.
Plus you can learn so much from them and the dungeons you run, even just by watching them, that’s a much more immersive experience than watching videos!

1 Like

I’ve just gotten a +10 Freehold form these people! And it went very…VERY smothly!
not much talk but just to get the job done :slight_smile: A summery is that they are worth the gold spend and they have the skill to preform what is needed imo!

/Cheers Sieg

1 Like

Got boosted in FH +10 just half an hour ago and it was really really fast. We had like 15 mins left. Too bad I didn’t get any usable items. But they were really fast which was nice.

1 Like

Keep up the good work guys. Very smooth and good run. 2 x 10 keys in time with no problems. Good Team ! Thank you

1 Like