Sephuz’s proclamation legendary bug with a hunter cc

Hello , im just craft the legendary , and this legendary says that -
Reduce the effectiveness of crowd controlling effects by 10%. Successfully applying a loss of control effect to an enemy, interrupting an enemy, or dispelling any target will increase all your secondary stats by 80 for 15 sec. This effect cannot occur more than once every 30 seconds.**
And now - BM Hunter and Survival intimidation ( stun 5 sec ) , MM scatter shot and Tranquilizing shot ( dispel 1 enrage and 1 magic effect ) dont proc this legendary ,im use all my ashes to do this leggo , and i dont mind that is so broken,
anyone try to test it >? already do the post in technical support and no one cares about this , why ?

We got him boys, we found the sole hunter who actually made that legendary.

WIth how bad it was, I guess Blizzard never even got around to test it on PTR.

This legendary is good with orc and 5sec cc trinket , but blizz don’t care about this sheat, just like always

It’s pretty strong and classes with worse legendaries will use it (eg priest)

But it’s bugged like a hell , already sent a couple bugreports in-game and on ptr , and like I say , blizz don’t care

Blizzard only needs your money, not your problems.
From 24 weekly chest i take zero weapons but 8x to same items. Small indie company.

The same , weekly chest non exist for me , and drop rate for keys it’s like a mem situation , do about ~15 keys +7-+9 for get my first weapon and for ~15 runs I get 1 trinket ,1 ring and for last run a gun , just so bad drop rate . And now I want to do some pvp , and I can’t proc this garbage legendary and this stats , just because blizz don’t wanna do a bugfixes, but I need to pay for bugs , lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.