Serious Horde guilds, no more?

Came back recently for shadowlands. Seems like there are like 3 big guilds that randomly invite every character without a guild. Other guilds are hard to see recruiting or even being active.

I was under the impression that guilds should refill and strenghten their rosters in preparation for the expansion but the horde side is literally dead.

The guild finder consists of empty guilds or the typical “join and have fun levelling xd” ones. Which I dislike.

My short summary of current horde guilds: stoners and socials.

Getting a bit scared that I may need to move 6 characters because I see no fit for me on Outland anymore.

Anyone please enlighten me if there are any hidden potential out there…

1 Like

Amuse me to see outland-hordes like you still trying to have a resurrection of the once almighty Horde-Outland. The Horde of Outland got destroyed back in the cataclysm expansion by our guild.

If you want to revive these hordes, you should ask the hordes of the Defias brotherhood realm: It’s where the Outland Horde fled too back in those days. Ask them to return and fight this battle for you. Alliance Outland will be happily sending them back again.

So there is no hardcore guilds on the server?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.