Server transfer for War Mode worth it?

Hi Guys

Like many people I just returned to WoW after a longer hiatus from Azeroth.

I will be rerolling back to the Horde because of RL friends, however I was on the Server Argent Dawn for the last 12 years, especially for RP and PVP.

Since I recently started streaming, I’m not sure if I will go back to roleplaying, however the feeling on Argent Dawn is exceptional. I checked out other servers and none came close to the community feeling of AD… Still I would be stuck on the RP warmode phase, which is not really in hordes favor… To my question.

Is it worth it to change my homeserver just for the warmode experience? I’m currently not sure about the state of it and in coming SL expansion + giving up the server feels kinda bad, but I guess it’s either a lively server/ great community or great PvP, is it?

If so, is there any pvp/normal server out there, that has a great community feeling to it and isn’t too dead?

Thanks for any tips on my dilemma!
Cheers

Is there any “great PvP” anywhere? I mean, I’m sure the top players have a blast killing each other in Arena, but in the world or in BGs? I never hear of any. Horde dominate the world, and, either way, Warmode PvP consists mostly of random groups of 15-20 that get together in the Finder to gank people at WQ hubs and flight masters for the quest.

When playing with your friends on Horde, you can join their groups, and hence their PvP, and I hear that, even though they are a minority, there is a great community Horde-side on AD.

CRZ destroyed all server communities, except AD’s, so there is no point looking for one.

With the current speed of levelling, I would consider it [insert censored expletive here] insane to pay a transfer if you are moving; just level a new character.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.