Server transfers/Paid server transfers?

I only pvp, currently horde on Firemaw, bg queues are almost 30 mins.
Did blizz mentioned anything about being able to transfer from faction crowded servers come TBC ?

Faction transfers weren’t available in tbc afaik so I wouldn’t expect it.

Also aren’t BG queues region wide?

Now that you mention it yes, either that or a collective of servers like 4 servers sharing eachother`s bg queue.
Either that or nobody plays alliance, which is a long shot

Alliance attracts more pve only crowd, fact, despite some white knights trying to claim otherwise.

The fact that Alliance loose 99% of the time is one of the reason why. We had short queues on Horde when Alliance had an OK winrate (more or less the first week of BGs) and before Horde started turtling and dragging every game in AV or premading every single WSG / AB. Then pvp lovers not premading Alliance side did quit.

Like said above you will also find the most hardcore pvpers on Horde side because of racials. And also because they keep winning. It just snowballed.

Today if i have to farm bg marks on alliance side for BC gear I know 100 AV marks is 100 40 min losses unless you join VIP premade. So Alliance isn’t even trying for most. Loss is expected. They farm honor in chokepoints but that’s it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.